fortieth

Dear Chase,

I'm not sure why I even writing to you anymore. I'm tired of writing, sweetheart. I'm tired of being confused about my feelings. Maybe you not answering IS your answer. You're so disgusted you can't even answer. That makes me sad because if that's how it is then maybe I shouldn't have liked you in the first place. I regret this. By this I mean the whole having a crush business, not telling you how I feel (although I do slightly regret that). It has messed me up. I know having a crush makes me weird but what do I do? I go and find a crush, and on you nonetheless.

You, who's part of the basketball team. You, who is popular. You, who has more friends than I can count (and they all probably know about my crush on you). You, who continues to confuse me. You, who triggers my urge to punch someone (preferably you). You, with the goddamn adorable smile that still gives me butterflies every time I have the privilege to see it.

Fuck you. You're an asshole. You at least should have the decency to give me a fucking answer. I'm starting to low-key hate you.

- C

P.S. This is my last letter. (Maybe.)

***
I guess she finally got tired. Please don't leave, this story is not over yet! Thank you for reading! Please don't forget to vote and comment!