Boss

Miranda's pov

I wring my hands nervously waiting to find out if mama is gonna be okay. I hope so. I'm so worried. The door opens while I'm pacing the room. "Hey." My head snaps up in surprise hearing Jason. "What are you doing here?" I shakily ask. "This is the cheapest clinic in town. Thought you'd need some support." I smile. He sits beside me. "Thanks....... It means the world to me." I say, trying not to cry. He smiles and hugs me. About five minutes later, daddy comes back out. I quickly stand up. "Is mama gonna be okay?" I shakily ask. "This is very difficult to say. Especially since we can't under any circumstances afford it." "Afford what?" I ask, nervously. Jason rests a hand on my shoulder. "Your mom is pregnant." My jaw drops, my eyes wide. "Pregnant?" I choke out. He sits down in a seat, his head in his hands. "We can barely support ourselves! How are we gonna take care of another child?!"

Jason's pov

Hm, I have an idea. "Sir, I might be able to help." I say, walking over. He looks up confused. "Who-" "This is Jason, daddy. He's the one who gave us the food." She says. "Thanks for that by the way." I've come to find out, homeless folks are really thankful and they always say thanks. "Well my dad is hiring a maid. Tryin' to help the economy and all. Maybe someone in your family could take the job."

Miranda's pov

They want a girl. Mom can't do it. It's up to me. I'm getting a job. "I'll take the job." I say. Dad puts his head in his hands again. "It's okay dad. We're gonna be okay." I say, patting his back. I can see him crying. I stand up with a sigh. "Where do I sign?" I say. He smiles. "I assure you you'll like this job." Is he..... Hitting on me? I wave to dad and go with Jason to his house again.

Jason's pov

Dad interviews her and gives her the job. I walk to my room and sit on my bed. I can't believe her mom is pregnant. There's no way they'll survive out there. Thank God Miranda got this job. Dad won't let me give them money like I want to. He says if they want money they've gotta work for it. Dad calls me so I walk back out there. "You'll tell her what to do." He says. I nod and walk into the kitchen where she was and my jaw drops seeing her in a maid's uniform!! Her long legs and arms are exposed. Oh jeez. I sit down in a chair to hide from being turned on, my hands in my lap. "Uh....." I mumble. "What's wrong?" "N-Nothin'.... I.... Um... Apparently dad made me your boss." "Ok.... I've never been a maid before.... What should I do?" "A maid cleans the house." I force myself to say. I hide my face to cover up my blushing cheeks. I hear her walking out of the kitchen.

*later that day*

Miranda's pov

He's been watching me all day. It's kinda starting to freak me out. This stupid maid outfit is riding up my ass. I pull on it and he laughs. I turn around. "What's so funny?" I ask nervously. "You darlin'. You look absolutely adorable in the outfit." I cross my arms. "You mean the stupid outfit I'm really uncomfortable wearing." His eyes go wide, his face dark red. Huh? "You don't have to wear it." He says, surprising me. "I don't! Thank God. Cause I think I'd rather take my old clothes." I mumble. "I don't mean those clothes either." I'm confused now. "What do you-" "Follow me." He interrupts me. I set down the broom and he takes my hand. We go to his room. "You look mighty fine in that maid's outfit." My eyes go wide. "I-I do?" I gasp, shakily. He smirks and nods, hands on his hips. "W-What's going on here?" I shakily ask. My eyes go wide when he drops his pants. "Come here." "I..... I.... Don't know about this." But then again he's made me feel safe and helped me when no one else would. And he didn't have to. "I don't wanna get fired my first day, Jason." "You won't get fired. I'm your boss remember?" "What about your dad? I'm pretty sure he'd get mad if I was fucking his son." I say, smirking with my hands on my hips. He laughs. "Ooh boy you got some bad girl in your veins!" Cause I cussed? I finally decide on it and lock his bedroom door. "You promise I won't get in trouble?" I ask, closing the distance. He just smirks that confident smile. "I promise."

*after*

I've never had sex before. Until now. "I better not get pregnant too or I'll kick your ass." He laughs again, his eyes closed. "Well I'm gonna get back to work." I say, getting up and wincing from the pain. He grabs my arm. "Wait you're in no condition to get back to work." "Thanks to you." I mutter. He sits up. "I'm sorry. I didn't know you've never-" "Can we not talk about it?" He stands up, holding the blanket around his waist. "I'll see ya tomorrow." He says, kissing me. I accidentally drop the blanket, exposing myself. He hands me my clothes and I get dressed. "I.... I'm gonna go back home." I mumble. He nods and I leave back to the park.