Chapter 1 - My life

It's about 5:50 in the morning, its too early to get up but too late to go back to bed. Today's my first day as a senior, how exciting. Right?

Rolling over I look at my cat alarm clock, waiting for time to go by I look around my room, my lavender walls clashing with my deep purple floors. Posters cover my walls as well as trophies. Still waiting for time to pass I look at my cat sleeping at the bottom of my bed, she's a Fire Point Siamese, white and orange fur. I recently received her as a gift for getting straight A's last year. I remember how happy I was then.

Finally my alarm goes off and I can finally get up. It is now 6 in the morning and officially I can begin getting ready for school.

I sit on the edge of my bed and turn on my iPhone to listen to music, Betty Page comes on first and I quickly change it to something new like Avril Lavigne, thats what normal girls listen to, right? Dancing slightly I walk over to my french doors that lead outside. I look out on my balcony and I can see the meadows and some deer eating the grass, I smile to myself, they're so free.

I walk over to my closet, it's large, I wish I could have a lock on in, my sister loves to steal my clothes. How sweet of her. Walking into my closet I look at all the designer clothing and shoes, any girls dream come true; even mine. Nothing looks too appealing till I spot my favorite highwaisted shorts and my big white knitted sweater, the one I got from my grandma a few years ago. I took a shower before I went to bed last night because my hair is too long and too thick to manage in the morning, especially when it's wet.

I walk to my personal bathroom and look at my self. The blank expression gives the illusion that im a snob, the truth is I'm just misserable. My family hasn't been the same in a long while now but still I continue on. My long auburn hair reaches my hips, but I constantly have it up in a sock bun, I hate my long hair but I can't bring myself to cut it, my mother has convinced me I'd be hideous if I were to cut it. Maybe she's right.

I put my hair up and start putting on my make up, a powder foundation and dark nude lipstick with a thick eyeliner in a cat eye formation.

My dull blue eyes look the way I feel; empty. I walk back to my closet and grab a pair of white toms, my favorite shoes and exit, making sure to shut the door on my way out.

I grab my bag off the floor and exit my room walking towards the stairs and look in my brothers room, his black walls make it seem like he's a dark person, truth is sometimes he can be but he is a happy person.

Suddenly I jerk to the side, "Move out of my way bitch," my little sister pushes past me. She's a brat that's for sure. She's only a year younger than me but she try's to act like she's older. Her not so natural blonde hair is the same length as mine and her dress is a little short, then again so is she.

Shrugging it off I walk down stairs into our front room area and see the fire place with the giant eight person couch and walk to the kitchen, I don't know what I smell but its delicious, but I skip breakfast and walk straight to the garage and get into my car, I dont know a whole lot about cars but I know its expensive. only the 'best' for us kids.

I drive to a studio that is privately own by moi. I earned the money myself and bought it. I walked into the studio and admired the wood work, and the mirrors.

I walked back out and popped my trunk I grabbed the gray bag and put it on my shoulder and then grabbed the pink boom box. I walk back in and plug in the stereo and turn on the cd in it, classic music, stuff I don't normally listen to starts playing.

I look towards the mirror and practice a cat walk, I need to work on being sexier, something I struggle with, I pretend that I'm in costume and that I'm on stage. I have to remember to go slow and drop my clothes slowly. My job requires confidence, something I only have when dancing.