"You fucked up"

I finally came home yesterday after I was there for a whole two weeks with nothing to do, I was so board. Abby comes to see me sometimes it depends weather she is busy or not but she always fines time for me somehow which I do think about a lot it means a lot to me as well as Chaz. But Ryan, I have no idea where he is but I hear Justin talk about him in a bad way. All these people I have no idea of who they are, I didn't want to ask them because I feel rude and they are taking time to come and see me.

"Justin?" I shouted for him. I feel funny hen he talks to me there is defiantly chemistry between us and  wish I could remember which they said I have forgotten. 

"Yeah baby?" He answered walking over to me.

"Abby and Chaz are coming over today" I said and hugged him just to feel the sparks because I liked the feeling he gave me.

"Good, Ryan is as well finally he tries with us" he smiled trying to be happy and make a joke out of it and hugged me back "You know what? You haven't seen me as a wolf"

"Oh yeah, how do I believe you?" I asked joking raising my eyebrows and he giggled.

"I'll show you" He picked me up and when went in the forest "Are you ready?" I nodded slightly nervous but excited as well. I watching him as he transformed in this beautiful wolf I was amazed.

"You are beautiful" I stoked his golden brown soft fair it's amazing, he's so just unreal, and his eyes they same brown ones I get melted in every time I look into them. I stepped back and he changed back.

"That's me" I was shocked I could tell he was nervous but I was amazed by how amazing he was. I walked closer to him.

"You are amazing" I said and he gave a little heart warming smile to me making my heart burst.

"I'm not, I'll never ever be normal, life is so hard Ariana all this shit going on everything that happened to you it is my fault. I harm everyone else around me because of what I am" he said and sighed.

"I'm not normal..." I said and he looked at me confused. "No one is normal, it isn;t you fault we all make mistakes Justin like when I was fifteen, me and Abby had a sleep over and there was an uh accident" I chuckled at the memory And let's just say she went in school with no eyebrows" I said and his eyebrow at me in shock.

"H-how do you remember that?" He asked, hoping my memory would begin to come back but I didn't want to get my hopes up. I shrugged

"I'm not normal, no one is" I said "No, but seriously normal's boring I'm soft and not smart and it doesn't make me normal but I don't wanna be normal, I think being the same as everyone else is just weird you're all sorts of amazing Justin don't let anyone tell you your not" I said and he smiled weakly and nodded.

"I wish you would remember Ariana, you mean so much to me and I am so in love with you I would do anything for you" I smiled and hugged him, once we pulled away he smiled at me. "Lets go back to meet Ryan and you already know Chaz" he said and I nodded

"Hey I'm Ariana" I smiled at the boy who must have been Ryan, and they smiled weakly

"I am Ryan" The blonde haired boy said called Ryan said and I looked and Chaz I saw him flash a smile at me which made me smile back and when I looked at Ryan his fist was clenched. 

"Uh you okay? Ryan?" He nodded and sighed.

"Can I speak to you?" Ryan asked I nodded and we went into the bedroom.

"Soooooo-" He cut me off and kissed me I tired to push him off and he's really strong. He took his top of and pushed me on the bed causing me to gasp in fright. "Ryan" I said trying to be calm but he took my top off. "Ryan!" He locked the door he took his pants leaving him in his underwear "Ryan!" I tried to push him away again but caused him to growl and he took my skirt off.

"You okay in there?" I heard Abby shout and I gasped.

"Help!" I screamed and Ryan was kissing me and tried to shut me up. I felt the wall getting knocked down and Justin and Chaz pulled Ryan off me and I was breathing heavily and realised I was in my bra and nickers I blushed "YOU FREAK!" I screamed "I never want to see you again! You rapist!" I shouted.

"Come on" Abby took me into the bathroom and I was sobbing

"I don't want to live anymore Abby" I said

"Don't say that" She said sadly.

"I don't, I don't remember my life" I cried she hugged me "I'll get changed" She nodded and walked out I put a top and my skirt again and seen a blade on the sink I stared at it I picked it up and placed it on my wrist enjoying the pain.

Justins pov____

I was furious with how Ryan reacted. The bitch needs to fuck off it is taking em a lot to hold my anger in and not kill my best friend who just tried to rape the love of my life. I began to worry as Abby walked in the room I frowned and felt a pain in my wrist. I seen a small red mark on my wrist and gasped as I read Ariana's mind.

'I need to hide the blade'

I was shocked I gasped as tears filled my eyes and my mouth went dry. She is cutting again. She is broken he has fucking driven her over the edge. I frowned and growled at Ryan.

"It's your fault" Ryan turned to face me and Chaz and Abby looked confused "It's your fault she's cutting again! It took me forever to make her stop and you make her start again!" I screamed

"She-she's cutting?" Abby stuttered and tears filled her eyes, and I nodded "Ryan..." She cried "I hate you" she said in a low voice then she snapped. "I HATE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH" she jumped but Chaz pulled her away Ryan looked down not saying anything.

"Dude it's just the fact it's not even mating season, it is bad enough when it is but really dude. There is no excuse this time. You fucked up" Chaz said

"I know, I don't know I really don't!" He said I shook my head and walked away from him