"you really think I loved you?"

Arianas POV__

I walked down stairs and did you usaul the breakfast and that. I sat down and watched the news, I was super board waiting for Justin to wake up because I think we are back together now which I am very excited about because I love him a lot he just means a lot to me. I flicked through the channels until I seen something that caught my attention.

'Is Jariana over? Justin Bieber was seen yesterday kissing the mistletoe girl, is Jariana over or is Justin a cheat?'

I dropped everything I had in my hand and seen Justin behind me with a sad expression but when he seen me looking at him he began laughing which caused me to frown and tears fill my eyes.

"You?" I asked then let a tear fall trying to get my words out but I didn't want to believe what I was hearing. "You cheated?" My voice broke. He nodded "Why I just got better and remembered you Justin" I shouted. "Why would you hurt me like that? Did I do anything wrong?" I asked feeling insecure and broken as I gave him my world and he didn't appreciate it.

"You're so gullible Ariana did you really think I loved you?" He laughed and my heart just stopped then shattered "Why would I love someone as ugly and worthless as you? You're a bitch slut and whore" He spat. "I didn't love you Ariana, you was just a phase" He spat again and I began to cry and got in his face.

"I never want to see you ever again, don't try contact or talk to me because I don't want you to se me no more. You wasted my time and your own time so thank you Justin you broke me." I spat at him then and ran out not even looking if he had tried to put effort in with me.

I was running for ages trying to get rid of some of my anger and broken heart but it never worked so I just collapsed into the middle of a meadow of grass. I cried onto my hands as the pain was unbearable. I heard a ruffle of the grass moving and see a face I never wanted to see again.

"Ariana! How nice to see you?" Taylor said and I frowned at him. "What is wrong?" He asked me.

"Didn't you give me to Manny?" I asked.

"No! Ariana I came looking for you after it! He took me to" He said and i nodded "But I managed to escape why would I ever do that to a pretty girl like you?" He said and I sighed. "Why don't you come to my place and we have some tea, get your mind of things?" I nodded and wiped my nose.

"That would be nice" I said walking towards him and i followed him all the way to his house as we spoke about random things. He was really nice. Once we got to Taylor's it was really big and it's a bit scary it looks more like a factory rather than a house.

"You're so gullible Ariana" He out a tissue on my mouth and I soon blacked out not even trying to fight back.

Justins POV__

I heard the door knocked I opened it to see Chaz Ryan and Abby, they must not had heard the news because they didn't look angry or anything which made me nervous for me to have to tell them but maybe they won't be angry because they ill know the full story rather than the bull shit the media says.

"Where's Ariana?" Abby asked. But then I realised, where did Ariana go? normally she would go to Abby is she was sad. Where is she?

"Shes not with you?" I asked worried and they shook there head I felt my phone vibrate as I got a text.

'Maybe Arianas Not the Gullible one'

I gasped looking at the text and punched a wall in frustration as I felt myself getting angry with myself. He played me he fucking tricked me I cheated not he love of my life because I thought he was going to harm her the fucking dick!

"Justin what did you do?" Abby asked worried and I pinched the bridge of my nose hoping the tears wouldn't come out.

"Well yesterday I saw Taylor he told me to kiss someone else and break Ariana's heart or he'll kill her. So I did it was on the news I said she was gullible and I never loved someone slutty whore whos worthless, but he told me to say all these things I was protecting her but she ran out crying and I did it so she'd be safe but I just got a text Taylor has got Ariana" I said in anger and all of there mouths were open not knowing what to say.

"You stupid dumb ass!" Ryan screamed and  went to jump on me but Chaz held him back trying to calm him down.

"What are you going to do? And by the way I'm coming this time, and don't say you stay here with Harry because I'm going to ask Pattie will she mind him" Abby said and Chaz huffed rolling his eyes.

"Fine"

"Justin... I've never knew anyone more stupid in my enitre life!" She shouted "They are always after Ariana it is your job to protect her Justin, not hurt her"

"I know" I sighed wanting to cry and make all of this go away.

Arianas Pov__

I woke up tied up to a pole, this feeling again I felt horrible and worthless. Why won't they just fuck off. I blinked and wondered where I am. My mind was blank I hated the feeling. I didn't know what was going on I was so confused.

"You're awake" A man said and I frowned.?

"Who is awake?" I asked confused "Who are you? Why am I here?" I asked panicking.

"Ariana, I'm Taylor I came here because I want Justin" He smiled evilly making me not trust him.

"Who's Ariana? Who's Justin?" I asked "What are you talking about?" I began too cry and he laughed.

"It worked" He smiled "I've erased your memory" He chuckled "So you won't remember anything."

"Uh I don;t understand" He slapped me  making my head turn to the side and me to frown. "What the hell?" I spat at him.

"Say hello to... Abby we'll send this to Abby" he smiled after his thoughts and I shook my head in confusion.

"Who's abby am who am I? I don't know what the fuck you are talking about!" I yelled confused because I didn't know what was happening.

"What about Ryan and Chaz?" He laughed

"Who the fuck are they I've never heard of them in my life!" I said frowning in confusion "Who are you?"

"Ariana" he sighed as he is taking the piss out of me. Why did he keep mentioning a girl Ariana.

"Who is Ariana!" I screamed and all of a sudden I felt a sharp object inside me he's just stabbed me!

Abbys Pov___

"Who's Abby and who am I? I don't know what you are talking about" she yelled into the camera a tear slipped my eye

"what about Ryan and Chaz?" Taylor laughed

"who the fuck are they I've never heard of them!" She shouted and Ryan and Chaz are now watching

"Ariana" Taylor sighed laughing

"Who is Ariana!" she screamed crying and then he stabbed her and she fell to the floor

"Guys she's not going to last long" I said crying "we need to find her"

"I know lets go now"