"It will kill her"

Justin's Pov___

"I'm going out to the studio" I said "I'll be back later" I shouted letting Ariana know where I was going and I heard Ariana shout a faint okay making me smile lightly and my stomach flutter just by hearing her voice. I guess we haven't mad progress but I think we should take it slow because a lot has happened and her memory is still a blur due to her only remembering certain things and it is just hard for us in general. I want to go back to how things used to be but I don't want get her hurt again.

"What a lovely surprise." I heard a cold evil voice say that made my body shiver in disgust. "Bieber, nice to see you" I heard the person carry on I rolled my eyes and I turned to see Taylor stood there was a smirk all over his face, making me find it hard not to kill him there and then.

"What you doing here?" I spat in disgust causing him to smile and take a step closer to me but I didn't move away because I am not scared of him.

"Came to see you obviously" He laughed rolling his eyes.

"I meant why are you alive... You should be dead, in hell" I said coldly as he snarled me and I returned the snarl not backing down from him.

"Listen Bieber" He spat and I looked him up and down. "Your girlfriend had killed my boss" He hissed. "That's no good" he said shrugging.

"What you saying?" I said starting to worry as Ariana was mentioned.

"Break her. Do anything to hurt her. Kiss someone else, break her heart, I don't care but I want her hurt or else" He smiled picturing what she would look like in pain as I could read his thoughts.

"I-I can't" I said stuttering at the thought of hurting Ariana she would hate me forever we are starting to become okay again.

"Fine, she'll die" He shrugged

"Fine I'll do it!" I said on the urge of crying but I didn't want them to see me in my weakest point.

"Kiss someone else she'll ask why and laugh then say you really think I loved someone as ugly and worthless as you" He said and my heart dropped. "I mean it Bieber, you have to break her heart" He spat.

"It will kill her" I said "Inside and out she's broken, she'll kill herself!" I yelled 

"I know" He laughed making my blood boil. "Do it or she's dead Bieber" He walked away.

Now I need someone to use to hurt Ariana. I will really not enjoy doing this what if he is bluffing and he wouldn't really kill her? What if he is just being a dick. I was panicking as I was walking into the studio, either way Ariana is going to get hurt, which will hurt me because I am her mate. I sighed. Who too kiss? The mistletoe girl! I'll ring her. No text her it's easier and less painful to me.

'Hey girl, it's Justin, I was thinking about you and how pretty you and and was wondering if you want to go on a date Saturday night?' I sent it biting my nails as my nerves were picking up.

'Sure, I would love to!! see you at 7 then?'

'You bet ;)'

I can't believe this! I can't believe I am planning to hurt my baby. Hopefully later on she will understand and forgive me otherwise I will die with out her I love her too much to stay away from her forever. I need her. Due to me not concentrating I decided to leave the studio and go back to Ariana.

I got in and gave Ariana a kiss as I felt guilt running up my body and making tears come to my eyes as I felt like shit. Why must life be so hard? Why did I join the stupid gang it was a stupid idea. I wish I didn't do it and me and Ariana would be happy in love. 

"I love you. You know that?" I asked cuddling into her hoping this wouldn't be the last time. "I know we aren't together yet because you want to wait but I d love you a lot Ariana" I sighed and she began to play with my hair.

"Yeah I know Justin and I love you too, a lot" she smiled kissing my lips.

"I'm going out tomorrow night" I said sighing and she smiled lightly and carried on playing with my hair.

"Cool, with who?" She asked and my face went white and I cleared my throat out to get rid of the nerves.

"Uh Usher!" I blurted out

"Okay?" She laughed at me acting strange but I couldn't help but feel guilty as I ended up falling asleep in her arms.

Saturday *date night*

"Someone's dressed fancy" She said giving me a hug and i returned it with out feeling anything but just guilt.

"Yeah" I laughed "So did you" I gave her a fake smile and she blushed. Of course she never liked me I could read her mind she is thinking about all the things I could buy her. Gold digging bitch.

"Justin, I'm so surprised you asked me to go in this date" Sophie said "It came out of no where" She giggled which made my skin crawl, it was nothing like my Ariana's giggle.

"Uh yeah I guess, I wanted to tell you something" I seen the paparazzi which was good because i could get this over with. Well I guess it is good apart form I will be breaking my wives heart because we haven't had a divorce.

"What is it" She asked hoping I would kiss her so I sighed.

"I'll just show you" I kissed her and she kissed back straight away and I felt nothing but I had to do it so my Ariana wouldn't get hurt once I heard a click and I snapped back forward and stopped kissing her.

"I'm going home now" She said I nodded and sighed

"I'm home" I said to Ariana no answer she must be in bed I creeped upstairs and seen her laying down in bed god I hate myself she would never forgive me now. I hope she understands.

I got a text from Taylor which made me want to punch that dick everywhere. I hated him.

'Good job biebs see you in the news;)' 

Stupid dumb ass Taylor she'll never forgive me ever! I've broke her heart and mine, I should have done it but I should have it's mixed emotions!