#13-someone walks in on you ;)

Nathan- you and Nathan have the flat to yourselves. It's doesn't take long for you both to find it difficult to keep your hands off one another. So you continue things in the bedroom. Not caring about the amount of noise you are making as you are alone. Before you know it, the door opens and Tom and jay are stood there laughing. The next morning, the lads are still making fun of you as you walk into the kitchen, making you feel even more embarrassed.

Jay- you have joined jay on their tour around the UK as he asked you to go along with him. One night, the other lads are out getting food leaving you and jay alone on the tour bus. You take advantage of this and things start to get heated between you. The next thing you know. Siva is stood there feeling awkward as he had forgotten his wallet. He leaves as soon as he gets his wallet.

Tom- you were in America with Tom whilst he tours around the country with the lads. You both end up in the shower and Tom begins to kiss you and things turn more heated than you had imagined it would. Max then barges asking Tom if he cos borrow his razor as he couldn't find his. Tom had forgotten to lock the bathroom door.

Siva- siva had been away with the lads for a while but he had finally come home. You wanted to show him just how much you had missed him. Starting by cooking a meal before continuing things in the bedroom. Everything was going to plan until the lads drunkenly barge in, ruining your night.

Max- you and max are left alone in the studio, whilst the lads grabbed some lunch. You look at max and he has a cheeky look on his face. You recognise this face as he uses it when he had an idea. He tells you this idea and you like what he's thinking but you worry about someone walking in. So max begins his plan and its not long before you are both at it. Not realising that big kev was stood there, with an 'I'm not amused' look on his face.