#2-The first date!

Jay- A couple of weeks later after meeting Jay. He plucked up the courage to ask you out on a date. You agree as you have found that you haven't stopped thinking about him. You find a dress that you haven't worn before and put that on. Jay comes to pick you up dead on 7:30. You end up going to the cinema. Jay was paying for everything, but you offer to give him some money, but he refuses. You both decide to go and see ''I Give it A Year'. You get the popcorn, sweets and drinks that you want and go and find your seats. You find your seats, which were in the middle row, not too close to the front but not too far back. The film starts and you find the film hilarious. The film gets going and you notice Jay trying to do the classic, yawn than put his arm around you trick. You laugh to yourself but let him do it as you think its cute. You can see that he is smiling to himself. Which makes you smile too. The film finishes and he takes you home. Once you get to your front door, you tell him that you have had a great night and you kiss him on the cheek, which makes him blush!

Siva- Siva picked you up at 8pm, and took you to the nicest restaurant in town. You were wearing a black dress with heels. The restaurant was small and intimate. The waiter shows you to your table and hands you the menus. Siva pulls your chair out for you,and you sit down and begin to look at the menus that you had just been given. At first it was awkward, like Siva wanted to say things but didn't. He then compliments you by saying how beautiful you look. This makes you blush as you hardly ever get complimented. You thank him. The conversation starts flowing,He was making you feel special, no-one had ever done that before. You finished the meal and you go for a walk around the park near to the restaurant. You spend the whole time talking and getting to know each other some more. You've never felt happier!

Max- Max takes you to see Manchester City play a match against Chelsea. You're not really a fan of football but you still decided to go, as yo still get to see Max. He picks you up and you get to the football stadium. It was colder than you thought, you were only wearing jeans and a short sleeved top. The football game started and you were enjoying it more than you thought you would. You also liked seeing Max enjoying himself. He then notices that you have goosebumps so takes of his jacket and makes you put it on to keep warm. The game ended and Manchester City won, so Max was in a good mood. He takes for something to eat, paying for everything. He takes you home, after the date, and says,

'I know we haven't known each other for very long but, I have a good feeling about what's going on so, I was thinking of asking if you want to be my girlfriend? we can take things slow,'. You smile and tell him that you would like that. He kisses you on the lips and watches you go into your house before leaving!

Nathan-  A couple of days after leaving Nath your number, he texted you. Later on in the conversation he asked you out on a date. Nathan text you telling you to be ready by 7pm. You are ready and waiting for him at the time that was asked. Soon Nathan appears in his car and you go out to him. You get in the car and ask where's he taking you but he tells you that it is a surprise. You soon arrive at this circus and fair ground. You have not been to the circus in years, not since you were little. You start feeling excited. You both get out of the car and go into the circus tent. You sit and watch the circus show, which you love. By the time you come out it is dark. You go over to the fairground. and go on some of the rides. When you walk around, your hands are so close to each other. You feel confident enough to grab his hand and hold it. When you done this, you can see Nathan smiling. You then go to a hook a duck game. Nathan has a go and wins a big eeyore teddy and gives it to you. You two have been getting on really well all night. Once you finished at the fair, he took you to an american diner to have some food.You've not had this much fun in years. He takes you home and tells you that he would love to see you again and that he will be in contact. You thank him and go into your house with a massive smile on your face.

Tom-  After seeing Tom in the shop you work in, a couple of days later  he came back into the shop and asked you on a date. And for the date, Tom takes you to London zoo for the day. He picks you up and takes you there. You get to the zoo, and begin to walk round. You were quite shy around Tom, you didn't know what to say to him. At the same time you couldn't believe that you were on a date with Tom from The Wanted. One of the hottest guys in the world. Tom started the conversation and not long after you had come out of your shell and was having a great time. You were finding that Tom was really kind hearted and caring. You were really starting to like him.,more than you think you should do. He then asks you what your favourite animal is. You tell him your answer. You then make your way over to the enclosure where your favourite animal lives. He treats you all day and makes you feel like a princess!