#10-your first argument!

Nathan- you and nathan had been at each others throats for the last couple of days. All because of a photo that you had seen in the newspaper of nathan getting too close to another girl on a drunken night out with the lads. You begin to feel even more insecure about yourself. You ask nath about it but he thinks that you don't believe his side of the story. So you walk away.

You've had you're heart broken in previous relationships so you found it difficult to finally let your guard down for nathan. But you walk off thinking that your relationship with nath is already over, great you think to yourself. Outside it is pouring down with rain, which makes matters worse. You carry on walking until you hear footsteps coming from behind you. This freaks you out, but you decide to turn around anyway. You see nath stood there.

He begins to apologise to you and tells you just how much you mean to him and how muc he loves you. He kisses you on the lips as the rain falls.

Tom- you and Tom argue about the fact he had slept with 5 girls in one night and you were asking about it. But he didn't want to talk about it.

Jay- you and jay argue about the flat being in such a mess and noones bothering to tidy it up.

Max- you forget to record a football game for max. He really wanted to watch it so gets grumpy when he finds out that you hadn't done it.

Siva- he has the lads round for a few drinks. As the drinks flow the louder they get. Which wakes you up. You hate being woken up!