#3-The first kiss!

Jay- You and Jay had been seeing each other for a couple of weeks. He was taking you out for something to eat as you haven't seen each other for a couple of days. You finish eating in the restaurant, that was positioned next to a lake. So you both decided to take a walk around the lake to walk off the heavy meal that you had just had. You get to a bench, which looked over the lake. You both sit down, and take in the view. 

'You look beautiful tonight,' Jay compliments you. You thank him and smile at him. You then walk for a bit longer. Jay then stops and pulls you back. He pulls you close to him. You go up on your tip-toes, so you can press you lips onto Jay's. He didn't hesitate to kiss you back. You smiled into the kiss.The kiss lasted for a few seconds. You didn't want it to end!

Siva- You had spent the day looking after your little siblings whilst your Mum and Dad had gone away for the weekend. They are a handful to look after, and by the end of the night, you sre grumpy and feel knackered. The kids are still running about when there is a knock at the door. You go and answer the door, and Siva is stood there. He had come to surprise you. The sight of him made you smile. You invite him in. He can tell that you are stressed out and you tell him why. He tells you to sit down and relax on the sofa, whilst he went to sort them out. A little while later, he comes back into the living room.

'Everything's sorted...they're tucked in and fast asleep,' he says to you as he sits down next to you.

'Thank you so much,' you smile.

'No worries,' he replies. You then look at each other and both lean in close to one another. The next thing you know, Siva is pressing his lips softly onto yours. You smile into the kiss. It was a soft but gentle kiss!

Tom- You were having a picnic in the park with Tom as it was a nice, sunny day. Tom was laying down with his sunglasses on. You were laying with your head on his chest. You were feeling very relaxed.Life couldn't get much better you think to yourself. After a while, you sit up leaving Tom how he was. You reach into the picnic basket to get a bottle of water out. You took a sip from the bottle, when you got an idea. You crawl back over to Tom, and squirt the water bottle at him. He immediately sat up and looked at you.

'Oh..it's on bitch,' he says to you. You get up and run away from him. You hide behind a tree. You look over to where Tom was and noticed him taking his shirt off..wow he has a nice toned body. You then see that he wasn't stood there anymore. You turned around and found him stood next you.

'I found you,' he said as he picks you up, putting your legs around his waist, carrying you back to the  picnic blanket. He lays you down onto the blanket, grabbing the water bottle you used earlier. He tilts it, and threatens to pour it on to you.  But you stop him by kissing him on the lips. He puts the water bottle down and places his hands on to your face and deepens the kiss. You day had just got even better!

Max- You were spending the day with your new boyfriend Max. You had been shopping, Max buying you the things that you liked as a treat for you. You are outside in the market area having a look round, when it starts to rain. You hate rain and want to get out of it as soon as possible, but Max has over ideas. The rain was pouring down heavily, it was making you feel grumpy as your hair and clothes were getting wet. Max says that he wants to walk home, you try and persuade him to get a taxi but he wouldn't listen. So you end up walking with him. You begin to walk, Max knew that this was annoying you. You walk a bit further until Max stops walking. You turn to him and say,

''Why have you stopped?' 

'There's something I want to do,' he replies to you.

'Like what?' you ask him.

'This,' he answers before kissing you on the lips, slowly but passionately, as the rain carried on falling from the sky. The rain didn't seem to bother you anymore!

Nathan-  You've been invited to a party round Nathan's, well it was more of a gathering than a party. Just the lads, you and one of you closest friends were going. You get to his flat he shares with Jay. He comes to the door and greets you with a hug. You go in and the drinks start flowing. You were having a great time. You were all sat in the living room, having a laugh, when Tom suggests,

'Let's play truth or Dare,'  Tom knows that Nathan really likes you and wants to be the one to make the first move but doesn't want to look too desperate. You all agree to play. The bottle got spun, stopping on you. Great you think to yourself. You choose dare. Tom says,

'I dare you to kiss Nathan,' he sniggered, whilst looking at Nathan. You go over to Nathan and kiss him on the lips, not expecting him to kiss you back. But he does, with more force than you thought. You couldn't stop kissing him, and you could feel him smiling during the kiss. This made you carry on kissing him. Until you hear a coughing sound,

'Get a room,' Jay pipes up. Nath pecks you on the lips and winks at you. You go back to your space, grinning like an idiot!