Chapter 10

The Model & The Popstar: Chapter 10

Ariana's POV:

It's been exactly two months since me & Niall started dating & I'm starting to show. All I want to do is eat & sleep. Plus I'm really cranky so that doesn't help. Harry keeps trying to talk to me but I won't have it. He can suck my dick for all I fucking care. I mean, I had to change for him. I couldn't swear because to him it wasn't lady like. So what?! Whatever, it's over now. I decided to live with my parents for now & since Niall is on break, he decided to stay with me. I'm just glad my parents are there for me. The only flaw is that they think it's Niall's child... Oh well. Louis finally asked Rory out so that's good I guess... They really are perfect for each other. They had decided to stay in London in Louis' flat. The only flaw is that Harry lives with them.... He always tries to get into our Skype calls to talk to me but I would just log out right away. I don't need his bullshit. Speaking of Skype calls, I'm getting one right now. It's from Rory.

"Hey Rorz!" I say as her face comes up on the screen.

"Hey Ari." She says with a grin.

"What's up?" I ask.

"Nothing much really... Harry won't stop talking about you. I sometimes hear him cry..." Rory says with a sigh. I roll my eyes.

"Seriously? He's the one that cheated so why is he crying?!" I shout with a groan.

"I know, I know, but you should at least talk to him about.... Things." She says slowly hinting at my stomach. I shake my head.

"Hell no! It's Niall's & that's final." I snap at her.

"Whatever. It's your chose." She says & I can tell she's irritated.

"So what's up with you & Louis?" I ask, quickly switching topics.

"We're great! He bought me flowers & took me out to dinner for our one month anniversary." She says with a grin. I smile back.

"That's so cute!" I shout.

"I know right?! He's such a sweet heart." She says with a happy sigh. "Wassup with you & Niall?" She says wiggling her eyebrows.

"Nothing much..." I say with a shrug.

"Well that's boring." She says making me roll my eyes.

"I mean we've done stuff. None that you would like to know about..." I say with a wink making her eyes go wide.

"EWWW, Ari, that's gross!" She shouts making me throw my head back laughing.

"I'm kidding Rory, gosh." I say rolling my eyes playfully with a grin.

"Oh, thank God." She says with a relieved sigh. I chuckle at her statement as Louis comes into the picture.

"Hey babe." He says & gives Rory a kiss on the cheek making her blush.

"Since Louis' here now...." I say with an evil grin. "How's the sex?" I ask with a wink. Their jaws drop making me laugh my ass off. Rory blushes a bright red while Louis smirks.

"It's great, thanks for asking." He says making me laugh all over again. Rory slaps Louis making him chuckle.

"I hate you Louis." Rory grumbles. He starts laughing with a grin at her.

"Love you too babe; love you too." He says with another kiss on the cheek.

"Well guys, I better get going, I'm really hungry & tired so imma pig out then sleep. Later!" I say. We say our good byes & I log out. I then go down stairs & see Niall pigging out. "Are you eating my food?" I ask & he nods his head.

"Yes, yes I am." He says with a cheeky grin.

"Save me some!" I shout as I snatch the apple in his hand away & take a huge bite then give it back.

"Thanks for that, I really needed your spit on my apple." He says with a roll of his eyes.

"You're welcome." I say with a wink. I start digging in the fridge but find nothing. I groan & just head up the stairs for a nap. Niall follows behind me like a lost puppy.

"Where are you going?" He asks & I point at my room.

"To take a nap? I'm super tired." I say with a yawn.

"Well okay then. Wanna cuddle?" He says with a smile.

"Sure, why not?" I say as we get comfy on my bed. He starts singing softly as I drift into darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I'm sorry I haven't updated in like, a month! Love you? Tehe, till next time.

--Paige <3 xx