Chapter 2

The Model & The Popstar: Chapter 2

Niall's POV:

I was walking into the hotel when a girl bumped into me. She turns around to say sorry but when she sees me her eyes go wide.

"Ariana?" I say shocked. She shoots daggers at me like she was hoping I would drop over dead.

"Let's go Rorz." She says sternly grabbing her friend's arm but I grab her arm to stop her.

"We need to talk Ariana." I say sternly. She just shakes her dead & TRIES (keyword: tries) to pull her arm away from my grasp but NOPE. I turn her around & fling her over my shoulder.

"Damnnit Niall put me down!" She says pounding my back.

"No way in hell Ari." I say. "We need to talk." She must have given up because she stopped & just huffed. Good girl. I tell Harry to watch the door & not to let us out till I say. After the door locks, I set her down. She pulls up my t-shirt sleeve & before I could ask what she was doing she slapped my arm... HARD.

"Ow! The hell?!" I yell rubbing my arm.

"FOR FORSING ME INTO A ROOM WITH YOU TO 'TALK'. WELL NIALL IT'S A LITTLE TO FUCKING LATE FOR THAT! Now just go back to your superstar life & I'll go back to mine & we never see each other again. Yeah, I like that idea." She says coldly. Same with the way she was looking at me; coldly. I sigh. What can I do now? I did the first thing I could think of...

I kissed her.

Ariana's POV:

After the door locks, Niall sets me down. I pull up his t-shirt sleeve & before he could ask what I was doing I slapped his arm as hard as I could.

"Ow! The hell?!" He yella rubbing his arm.

"FOR FORSING ME INTO A ROOM WITH YOU TO 'TALK'. WELL NIALL IT'S A LITTLE TO FUCKING LATE FOR THAT! Now just go back to your superstar life & I'll go back to mine & we never see each other again. Yeah, I like that idea." I says coldly as my eyes did the same. He just sighs. Then out of nowhere he kisses me. I kiss back for a second but then push him off.

"WHAT THE FUCKING HELL NIALL?!" I yell. "I have a boyfriend!!" He just gives me a blank stare. I wave my hand in front of his face. He finally comes back to reality.

"Look...." He starts to say like I'd interup. I just decided to listen.

What's the worst that could happen? I thought.

You could fall for him again dumbass.

He takes my silence as a hint to continue. "I know that I was a total arsehole plus really cocky. But I have a reason.... & when you left..... I wanted to die knowing it was my fault. The reason for what happend was because..." He says taking a deep breath.

"I was & still am in love with you."

I just stare at him with wide eyes & a pocker face.

Say what?

Aurora's POV:

At first I didn't get why she was pissed at the guy but once I really looked at him.... I saw it was HIM. That cocky asshole.... UGH.

"Ariana?" He says. She shoots daggers at him like she was trying to kill him with her mind.

"Let's go Rorz." Ariana says grabbing my arm to leave but she's stopped by someone grabbing her arm.

"We need to talk Ariana." He says sternly. Ari just shakes my head & trys to pull her arm from his grasp but instead he turns her around & flings me over his shoulder.

"Damnnit Niall put me down!" She says pounding on his back.

"No way in hell Ari." He says. "We need to talk." She then gave up as he takes her into a room & tells someone to watch the door & not to let them out till he says.

Well then...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: What's to happen next?! I don't know!!! (Okay yes I do, not the point.)

--Paige <3 xx