Chapter 1

The Model & The Popstar: Chapter 1

Ariana's POV:

@The_Real_Ariana93: Damn paps! I need some privacy! Give it a f*cking rest! With @Original_Aurora94.

"Nice tweet Ari." I hear my BFF, Aurora (I call her Rory or Rorz) say from behind me with a smirk. I do the same back.

"Thanks! It just pisses me off.... Hey, wanna do the 'fight' prank in the lobby? It's always fun. Plus, I'm bored." I say with an evil grin. She mirrors my actions & nods. Now, let me explain this to you. The 'fight' prank is where we pretend we are fighting using words, shoving eachother, making fake slap noises, etc. We do it so well, people believe us. I swear, we should be actresses! But for the moment, we're models; both of us 19. I'm about 2 months older than her with her birthday on January 23rd & mine on November 21st. Anyways, we put on our clothes for the prank. We made them so they rip easily. Only our jackets & pants while we wear shorts underneath so we aren't standing in just our panties. Luckly, the jackets & pants were old so it didn't matter if they got destroyed. We walk out the room, making sure we have our key, & go towards the elevator. We just giggle & get ready. Before the door opens we put on our pissed faces & when the door opens, we walk out pissed & go on with the show.

"Ugh! Damn how you are a bitch! You're so damn pathetic! I was drunk plus he came onto me! & why do you care?! You two broke up, like, 2 years ago! WHO GIVES A DAMN?!" I yell acting pissed as fuck.

"So?! HE ONLY SCREWED YOU OVER BECAUSE HE THOUGHT YOU WERE EASY! AM I RIGHT?! OH YEAH. I'M ALWAYS RIGHT YOU WHORE!" She screams back.

"Yeah right! YOU GOT YOURSELF & I MIXED UP HUN! THAT'S YOU MY DEAR. GET OVER YOURSELF & THINKING EVERYTHING IS ABOUT YOU! IT'S NOT! GET OVER YOURSELF BITCH!!!" I yell. She looks taken back but soon gets over it & runs towards me as we draw an even bigger crowd than before. She starts pulling on my jacket & rips it. I pretend to gasp & look like I'm going to kill her but I soon pull on her pants as they rip. I smirk as she gasps shooting daggers at me.

"Something wrong, biatch?" I ask sweetly like I did nothing wrong. She just narrows her eyes at me.

"You are! You always have to be first or the best! You're just a huge pain in the ass!" She says with a evil look in her eyes.

"& you all have been pranked! We are besties & would never fight but you fell for it! Later peeps!" I say loudly making a peace sign with my hand as I grab Rory.

As all their jaws dropped we just laughed & decided to go to Starbucks. We walked away & just laughed our asses off. I started to walk backwards still looking at them with a huge smile on my face. I suddenly run into someone. I turn around to say sorry only to see the eyes I hated with all my heart.

"Ariana?" He says. Rory suddenly gets it looking at him.

"Let's go Rorz." I say grabbing her to leave but I'm stopped by someone grabbing my arm.

"We need to talk Ariana." He says sternly. I just shake my head & try to pull my arm from his grasp but instead he turns me around & flings me over his shoulder.

"Damnnit Niall put me down!" I say pounding on his back.

"No way in hell Ari." He says. "We need to talk." I then give up as he takes me into a room & tells someone to watch the door & not to let us out till he says. Guess I'm talking to him then....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: TADA! :) NEW BOOK! YAY! :D bye now.

--Paige <3 xx