Chapter 8: The Realization of Jessica

A month had passed since Sieger and I broke up. I have heard from a common friend that Sieger is spending his summer vacation in the Philippines. I hate the fact that he' s enjoying his life there while I'm here, still moving on. Kim and I spend our free time going gaga over new episodes of our favorite TV show. During afternoons, we go to the woods and watch the cool boys ride their mopeds. Tom, as usual, is courting me. Yes, he's cute but I think I need more time to go over Sieger. Tom, in the other hand, is unlike Sieger, Tom has unique characteristics to die for, he plays the violin. But I don't know, I think I'm not ready yet to fall. As of now, I'm focusing on my skills in playing the violin. I practice during the day with Tom.

Kim is still with Stef, they are getting strong. Sometimes I can't find or contact Kim and I hate her for that. Stef demands more time with Kim, than I. Well, at least, being single has perks too. I am having me time more often, and I don't have problems thinking what to wear in a date, how to act during a date, and all the hassles of dating. At Least for now I enjoy being single than in a relationship. I realized that being single is not a negative thing, it is a positive thing. What I mean is, you see and admire yourself of who you really are, and you don't need a man to compliment me every now and then because I know that I am beautiful. Sieger is dumb, he don't know what he lost. He lost the love of a girl who is more than willing to die in his name, 1 month ago. He's not a prince anyway, so why the hell should I die for him? To hell he goes I say. I believe, in God's due time, someday, somewhere, somehow, I may find the prince of my life. I am holding in that promise, but for now, let me take a selfie and post it to my IG.
#MovingOn #FightGirl #StopViolenceAgainstWomen #SayNoToBf #Single #Pretty