Chapter 1 : The Apology

"I'll be there until the stars don't shine, til the heavens burst and the words don't rhyme and when I die you'll be on my mind and I love you, always."
-Bon Jovi, Always

I don't feel good at all. So I drove to Marc's home because I owe him an apology. He don't deserve to be treated like that and I feel very sorry for him. Yes, I am a little bit confused about my sexuality but I just made my mind right now. It is now or never, It is indeed a tough decision to choose between my gender preference and my love for Marc, but I love him so hard I could run to the moon and back just to show him that I love him.

The moment I reached Marc's house, I did not hesitate to ring the bell. The bell rang. I heard footsteps towards the door and there stood Marc, still in his running suit, and he looks so exhausted from the race.

"What?" he asked.

"We need to talk." I answered.

"What for Sieg? I am so tired of your charades and every now and then you choose to break my heart, I think we should stop this besides you HAVE a girlfriend."

"Marc, listen to me. Yes, It is indeed very hard for me to choose between you and being straight and the complications of being gay, but I just realized you are worth the risk."

"What about Jessica? One finger have to be cut to save the hand."

"I ditched Jessica, I did not love her at all. It is just I am afraid to know that I am gay, so I tried to divert my feelings to her. But it is you Marc, it is you where my heart goes."

"But she loved you, she will definitely get mad at you."

"If she loves me she'll understand, Jessica's a very understanding person."

He did not utter a word. He offered me to take a seat instead in their ice cream bar. I objected it because there is an ongoing party in our house that has to be entertained. So I asked him to go with me instead. He agreed so we drove home, he got some popsicles for us to enjoy. He brought five pieces of Mini Magnets, and 3 each for Pear Stick and Turbulence.

The moment we reached our home, dad is still enjoying his food and Ed is having the drink. Stef is no where to be found, but I asked Ed where he is and Stef's in the bathroom, because of nature's call.

I introduced Marc to my family. We'll they know him already because he's my team mate (Ehem Life Mate) so Dad asked him to join us. I went to the kitchen and put the popsicles in the fridge to prevent it from melting, and Stef went out of the bathroom and he saw me, and he innocently asked if where I have been since it got a little bit awkward when I got out of the house.

"Marc's here." I said to him with a wink

"Oh really? It is good. Where is he?"

"On the backyard, he's with dad and Ed."

"Okay let's go there before everything else gets awkward."

Moments later, Dad and Ed went inside our house to get things done. It's Ed's turn to wash the dishes, so I am left with Marc and Stef here in the backyard. Stef is acting weird, as if he I owe him answers as well.

"Guys, would you mind if I ask what's going on between the two of you." Stef broke his silence.

Marc and I exchanged looks, finally I decided to explain to Stef since I am his best friend.

"Stef, I know we are friends for years now. Best friends, to be exact. Maybe you are shocked that Marc and I fell in love with each other, so are we. You thought of me of being straight, and so am I. I thought I know myself, but I am wrong. There are secrets that I can't hold anymore and suddenly they just burst out of nowhere. Stef, I hope you understand. Maybe you are now disgusted because I'm gay. You know."

Stef bursted in laugh, He almost dropped himself out if his chair after finishing my statement.

"Sieg, you are always a friend to me. Nothing will change. And I am not disgusted of you, I am proud of you. But I just want to clear something, Jessica, what if she'll know about this?"

"She'll understand. You can now have her, I know that Kim is not enough for you so take mine. HahaHa."

"You gotta be joking me." and we laughed together.

"Stef, how does Sieger pick up girls? Is he good?" Marc asked Stef.

"He sucks at it, he don't know how to play with them G's." And we all laughed again.

"It's getting dark in here, I think we should go inside." I said.

"Sure, where are the popsicles Sieg?" Marc asked.

"They are in the fridge."

We spent the night talking about our future tournaments, vacations, and we also played with Ed's PSP. Stef went home at 8:30 while I drove Marc home at 9. We shared a kiss in front of their house, it is just me and him now, and together we will fight all odds just to prove our love with each other. We are given a week to rest so we'll gonna spend it with our families, and maybe we'll see each other frequently. Tomorrow is a new day, and now that we are official, I can't wait to love him more.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too, have a good night sleep." I answered.