Chapter 6

I wiped a tear away from my eye. This sucked, I couldn't believe it. Mulder looked at me with a compassionate look. "I am just so sorry Mulder, I had no idea." My other hand was on the table. He put his on top of mine. "That's why I believe Carter. Because they took my sister, and I won't stop until I find her." I looked at our hands. Mulder took his off. "Here's you food. Hope you enjoy." The waitress handed us our food. We thanked her and she left.

****

After we finished, she came back over and took our plates. Once she came back, she set down the bill.

The woman smiled and left. We both reached for the check. "No I can get it." I said. Mulder took the check and chuckled. "No, my treat." He pulled a few bills out of his wallet and set them on the table. "Well thank you."

I smiled. God, no matter how hard I try to fight it he always just... makes me feel, just special. "Ready?" Mulder says standing up. "Yes let's go."

****

After we got back to the hotel, Mulder and I said goodnight and we went to our own rooms. I stepped into my room and shut the door quietly. Once I knew that I was done for the night I threw my hair into a messy bun, put on my oversize guns n roses t-shirt and a pair of grey sweatpants. My eyes were starting to hurt from my contacts. So I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and put my oversize black glasses on. After that, I decided that it was time to relax so I went to the living room and flipped on the TV.

****

I must have fallen asleep because I looked at the clock at it read 5:32 am. I was fully awake now, because I wasn't adjusted to the time change yet. I went to my bedroom and put on a sweatshirt and my sneakers. Now it was 6:00 am. Most of the time back at home, running was a good way to get myself moving in the morning. Running was kind of a way to get rid of stress from school. There was a park a few blocks away from here. Grabbing my headphones and my keys, I was debating if I should ask Mulder if maybe he wanted to go running with me. I decided not to, because I didn't know if he was a morning person or not. Now all I had to do was just lock up and get going. That's exactly what I did.

~ Omg guys I'm so proud of where this story is going. I can't believe it! I'm so sorry for the spelling errors! anyway keep reading! Michele~