Chapter 1

"Fox, Please say hello to your new intern." The older man next to me says. I peek in the doorway and give a shy hello. Fox stands up from his desk and proceeds over to the old projector only to pick up and old film reel. "So, is she a believer, or.... one of those?" The man next to me, or he's also known as Skinner, shrugged and looked at me. "So kid, what is it?" I felt my cheeks get super hot. "I'm not exactly sure... uh." He chuckled and sat at his desk, setting the film reel on his table. "You're excused Skinner." He gave a slight nod and left quietly. Fox picked up his sunflower seed bag and popped some in his mouth. I stood, standing in the doorway very awkwardly until he motioned me into his little office. This little messy room had the scent of coffee and must, because it was downstairs. I sat in a little spin chair, with a few holes in the fabric. He sat silently for a  moment, taking in what seemed to be me. "Call me Mulder, we
go by a last name basis around here." His smile was so handsome. He was incredibly handsome himself. His think brown hair and blue eyes were very captivating. I think he caught me staring because he started to laugh. "So lemme ask you, were did you go to college?" He said between crunching his sunflower seeds. "Kentucky State." He chuckled "Oh a western girl huh?" I blushed. "Oh um, no actually. I grew up in New York." Mulder stood and put the film reel into the projector. "Interesting." He said fiddling with the film. The projector turned on with a loud thump. "These images were taken in a small town called Wilmington in Ohio." A flash of a green field with a circular pattern was indented into the ground. He flashed to the next image. "This girl was found in the woods, sitting under an oak tree with these prints drawn on her arm." I spoke up, apparently making him jump. "Those look like the prints that I used to study. They were used by what seems to be the Mayans. But some people believe that alien civilizations use them to brand things. He looked awfully  surprised. "So, the new girl sure knows a lot huh?" I stood up and pointed at the image. "But, these could seem like they could have been tattooed on. If you see here, you notice that in this image by looking at the ground it had been raining the night before." He stood shaking his head quietly. "It seems like the supposed tattoo looks like a marker." Mulder gives me a smile and says "Alright kid, let's head out to Ohio."
**********************
Hey guys! Thanks so much for ready my story. More will come soon, and I don't think that this will end up being a short story so yeah. Thanks guys cx ~Michele~