Ch:6,7,8

WELL I KNOW YOU READ CHAPTER 4 AND SAW THE LITTLE HINT SAYING RAVEN AND DEATH COULD BE TWINS WELL THEY ARE THE IS THE FLASHBACK PART OF THE CHAPTER HOPE YOU ENJOY)

CHAPTER 6

17 years away Raven and Death's mom gave birth to them she was only human she lived after giving birth she ran with her kids somewhere safe because the humans saw her as a witch and her kids demon spawns and did not deserve to live.

They lived peacefully until she was founded by a human name Stone he wanted to keep them safe but the mother was dieing she couldn't live much mother her last words were "Stone i beg of you keep my twins safe please and thank you".Stone did has he was told he ran with the twins but he had to separte the twins because he couldn't take care of both of you.

Raven grew up to be and have a family and friends while Deaty grew up evil and learning black and evil magic by Vlad who taught him everything he knows.

Death reads his spells and hears someone come into the study room he saw that it was raven "o um hi you kinda scared me","sorry i was trying to find something to read thats all","there's some books over there just put the back when you are done understand??'. Raven nodded and picked out 3 books and started reading and writing down every spell that could be use full she felt someone over her shoulder she closed the books really fast "um i don't like you doing that death it's kinda creepy","well vlad told all of us to keep an eye on you so that's what i'm doing".

Raven breathed heavily "But you don't have to be so damn close like god i need space to breathe my own air" Death nodded "as you wish my lady". Raven sighed again and began reading again she grabbed her stuff started reading again down all the hallway and went back into her room trying not to wake up Vlad or the others but poison was in her room making her bed.

"O sorry i thought you were in the bath i sat out your day clothes if you would like to wear them". Raven thought he was pretty nice out of all of the death crow he never tired to kill her she nodded at him "Thank you um Poison" he nodded smiling "no problem it's the least i can do for you,we have been kinda mean to you...and i'm so sorry for that"

Raven smiled a little "it's ok i know you were just following orders", Raven closed her books went into the bathroom to change into her days clothes and came out. "So they others will be out for the whole day so it will just be me and you so don't worry you will be stress free for a whole day".

Raven nodded happily because she was free for a whole day "Thank you for telling me Poison","O your welcome and you can just call me Po if you would like". Raven nodded and began reading again.

"Vlad are we ready to go","yes scar we are let's go we have a job to do will be back in 15 hours got that poison","yes vlad i understand see you 3 soon" Raven and Poison watched them 3 leave for 15 hours Raven is free.

CHAPTER 7

"Vlad are we there yet our legs are killing me","Just a few more miles we are almost there". Scar and death took a big old sigh "Why is your old childhood house so far like god we are only getting your mom's old wedding dress","Yes but she didn't put it in the house she hide somewhere we are almost there just be patient like god you two sound like children". Vlad,Scar,And Death walked for more hours the finally got to the place.

"Ok explain to us why you brought us to a damn graveyard we been walking for hours and you taking us to a fucking got damn graveyard!!!!","Scar shut the hell up we are not digging up anything we are going to the hunt like got damn" Scar rolled his eyes and started walking with Death and vlad,Vlad opened at door they saw a nice black short lace dress with wedged boots."WOW!! this dress is nice isn't it Scar","Yea it is pretty but how will we get your bride to be to wear this she's so fucking stubborn" Vlad gave Scar red eyes "do not worry i have my ways".