ch:4

DEATH CROW

Vlad(the leader):

has the power to kill you without using his hands he can even put you under his spell and use you has his servant

Poison:

Poison is good at making spells and making poison that's why he's poison he's second in command with Vlad isn't there.

Scar:

Scar is the killer of the group with one cut he can burn you because his claws have Poison on them you can thank second in command for doing that for him.

Death:

his power is to bring back the dead to use for his slaves (let's just give you hint he may be Raven's twin brother) his power is so dark it can be scary as hell.

they are the death crow they are rotten and evil and they will do anything to get what they want.

CHAPTER 4

Death went into vlad's office "YO Vlad when will we start on this plan we knocked out Dawn and Raven let's just get them all ready" Vlad slammed his book down hard "Death i said knock out Raven i only wanted Raven NOW DAWN KNOWS WE ARE TRYING TO GET THEM DO NOT FOLLOW MY DAMN ORDER!!!!!!".

"I um sir i didn't know...i was supposed t o knock out only Raven i um"."OF COURSE YOU DIDN'T YOU DON'T FOLLOW BASIC ORDERS" Death nodded fast,"but sir we did manage to find her location if that please you we would like to go get her".

"No i need you to tell poison to come in here i have a new plan","yes sir" Death goes to the poison to go to vald,posion goes into his office "Yes Vlad you wanted to see me","Yes Poison our first plan has failed but do you still have the poison spell that puts people to sleep??"

"Yes Vlad i still have it what must you want me to do" "Death will transport you to Raven's room and put the poison in her juice and when she falls asleep bring her here and if you fail i will put you in the damn volcano do i make myself clear". Poison and Death nodded death transported Poison to their house he look around saw her room was empty and went to her cup of juice and started purring the poison in the cup ads stirred it.

Poison heard someone coming he started to hide "Thanks for the juice guys" "no problem Raven don't forget to take your pills with it","i won't don't worry" Raven put the pills in her mouth and drunk her juice all of sudden she felt dizzy "wow....these...pills...worked....faster than normal" Raven passed out on the floor the others heard a big thud and ran upstairs and saw poison holding raven bridal style.

"HEY LET HER GO NOW!!!!!!","I'm sorry but my leader of the death crow wants her heehehehehehehe you will never find her" poison disappears. "NO NO NO NO how could this have happen Dawn your dream it never said they would take raven did it??" "No it didn't Alexandria i know it didn't i would have warn Raven". Everyone started thinking and eyes widen "That means someone the twisted Dawn's visions that has to be the case"

Everyone nodded and began making a plan to save Raven they weren't sure how they are going to do it but they had to save her anyway possible.

DEATH CROW HOUSE

"Vlad i have her she's tide up in your room","Thank you poiosn you did a great jod","Yes sir". Poison left and Vlad went to his room and saw her tied up he went to her face held her chin up,"hmmm you don't look powerful but you can't judge a book by it's cover,your the key into to helping get unbelieveable power and i want you to rule by my side".

Scar comes into Poison's room "So we got the girl i'm correct because vlad told me to get my poison claws ready","Yes the gilr's friends will soon find this place and we have to be ready because vlad has the key for unbelieve power and not mention his bride to be". Scar leaned on the wall and looked at his claws.

"So will i get to cut first after all i do have the poison claws in this group and i can kill faster","first of all who gives you the damn poison for your claws anyway so your not going to cut anyone unless vlad gives us the signal got that".

"but Poison do you really think she's the one because we checked all of them and that big magic was strong". Poison looked at Scar and nodded "Yea it's her so the one the key to power".

Raven in vlad's room just waking up and feeling really dizzy her head was hurt like hell it wouldn't stop hurting.

Raven looks around sees that she's not in her room "W-where am??" Vlad start giggling "Hehehehehehe your in my room my love". Raven got really scared she wasn't sure what was going on "Why did you take me let me go now or i'll give you so much pain that you won't forget".

"OOOOOOO you have some fire in you", Vlad went and grabbed Raven's face "Your going to be here a for awhile my love your the key to power and your going to rule by my side". Raven spit in his face,"No way i'll never become your bride ever",Vlad wiped his face and smiled "In do time you will agree to be my bride in the mean time why don't you rest head must be killing you".

Vlad kissed Raven's head with his icey cold lips that made Raven shiver and he left the room tears went down Raven's face she began to cry silently.