ch:1

Raven (Bran):

The Black bird also means the bringer of death,she's dark and generous offers towards her enemies such as pain and suffering.

Dawn:

people don't want to mess with her she has a lot of friends but only talks to a few of them. She wears black her hair is so many colors

Alexandria:

She bends the rules finds loopholes in them her motto is "haters are gonna hate". she loves to get into trouble and mischief but she's daring and caring.

Raven,Dawn and Alexandria were born on the same day. now you may think they are siblings, no they aren't siblings. Raven is name after the "black bird" bringer of death.Raven isn't evil but she does seem to bring her enemies pain and suffering.

Dawn is one of the seeing the future because she was born with her eyes closed, at age 7 she saw what will happen to certain people and everybody wanted to know their future.

Alexandria the trouble maker,who loves mischief. she was born of normal magic she always found loopholes to rules and treaties.

Raven,Dawn and Alexandria were taken to a vampire house they were raised there because their powers were growing at a fast pass. it was to dangerous for them to grow with humans.

chapter 1:

Alexandria closed all the blinds looks at Raven, "Raven you just can't just open blinds we are vampires the sun will burn us". Raven wasn't even listening to Alexandria at all she was busy drawing. "Raven are you even listening to me?" Raven looked at her and rolled her eyes "yea Alexandria i fucking heard you, it's not like i proposely left the blinds open like god".

Alexandria and Raven began to fight it wasn't even pretty. "Raven you never listen to me i, trying to protect us!" "Protect us from what Alexandria we aren't in danger!!". "But we could be Raven what part are you not understanding?? we having amazing gifts that someone can use for evil we have to be very careful Raven!!"

Raven got up and looked at Alexandria "you know i never wanted this you know" raven left with tears in her eyes as dawn came in and looked at alexandria.

"Alexandria are you ok?" i looked at her she looked upset at raven for whatever reason."Dawn she doesn't understand that we are gifted that we can't keep the blinds open whenever we want to". i sighed at her "Alexandria Raven is kinda going through a rough time with this she's not use to this,you have to understand that ok?"

Alexandria sighed and went to cook breakfast, Raven was painting a crow on a tree and a raven laying on the ground looking at the crow making it look like they birds were having a staring contest.

"Raven hey raven","O um hey dawn.....what's up?"

i was about to speak when i saw Raven's painting it looked so amazing i didn't even have words to speak until Raven spoke "hey...dawn i was just painting what i saw in my dream"

i looked at the painting i went over and touched it all of a sudden i began to shake i couldn't stop shaking.

"Dawn dawn are you ok?" she was shaking i held Dawn close until she stopped shaking she looked at me "i saw the crow and the raven but they weren't fighting it's like the crow was killing the raven with it's eyes".

I looked at my painting i wasn't sure what was happening but what Dawn seen most have been bad i was breathing heavily like who is the crow,what does it mean and was Alexandria right.....is there a good chances that we might be in danger.

I got up and ran to Alexandria "Dawn had a vision about a crow killing a raven with it's eyes......you may be right about us being in danger","Or you sure that's what she saw there was no missing clues or anything?" "no she saw what i painted but a little clearer".

"alright just don't say anything just go get ready for Luna,Jason and Julien's arrival ok?" i nodded and went to get ready i was confused and scared out of my mind what was going to happen to us and what will we to beat this.

Luna:

She is named after the moon,she moves the ocean and makes the werewolves turn from their human form to their wolf form. She also can speak to sea animals,her gift is a curse and a blessing.

Jason:

He doesn't have q blessing gift he has the power of the elements he can hardly control them at times. He has no choses to wear iron element proof gloves until he can control his powers.

Julien:

his power is part of the necklace he wears around his neck, a C shape moon with a moon stone next to it. The stone helps him control his powers without it he can lose control.

these 3 are not really vampires but warlocks/humans and soon they will find out how powerful the really are.