Chapter 8 ~ Such Fun

So you're probably wondering;
"Ryley, is this story going to finish when the year ends for the characters?"
(Maybe you're not wondering this but who cares)
The answer is that I will be continuing this until the end of the next year of the characters so that will go till the end of Ryley's sophomore year (cause remember that Ryley is a freshman)
I will be needing some OCs to replace the members who have left (Sam, Blaine, Tina and Artie) which means three guy OCs and one girl OC...maybe I won't have as many people wanting roles like last time. I'm going to try make my own this time though.
Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------

The year was almost coming to an end. Blaine had his final call back for NYADA in the next day or two, Senior and Junior Prom (so only Blaine, Tina, Sam, Artie, Joe, Unique and Sugar are going to prom), Nationals then Graduation for the seniors.
Ryley had to get some fresh air with all the stuff going on so on a Sunday morning, she decided to go for a jog. She ran down the street in her black gym shirts, light blue singlet. She had her iPhone on the strap on her arm. She was listening to Blood Bank by Bon Iver. She wants to perform it for Glee Club one day but doesn't know when.
She jogged around a corner and runs into a familiar boy.
"Hey Ryd." Ryley says with a smile then goes onto her tippy toes to kiss him.
"Hey babe." Ryder says with a smile. He's just wearing a t-shirt with a hoodie, jeans and sneakers. He sees what Ryley is wearing and his eyes widen a little.
"I was just jogging if you're wondering." Ryley says.
"Yeah." Ryder says, smiling. He seems a little awkward seeing how tight that singlet is on her and how long her legs are for her short height.
"You okay?" Ryley asks, seeing how her boyfriend is.
Ryder snaps out of his daze, "I'm fine."
"I'll see you later, Ryd." Ryley says and pecks his cheek. She then runs off as her iPhone starts to play A Comet Appears by The Shins. Ryder watches her run off then continues his walk down the street.

---------------------------------------------

The next day, Ryley walks to her locker and sees Angie and Blaine talking by her locker.
"Sup you two." Ryley says with a smile.
"Hey. How was your weekend?" Blaine asks.
"Just a relaxing normal weekend. I watched some movies and TV shows I needed to catch up on then went for a jog yesterday." Ryley says.
"I on the other hand did nothing. When I say nothing, I mean nothing. I just slept." Angie says.
"While I was practicing for my NYADA callback that is tomorrow." Blaine says.
"Nervous?" Ryley asks as she opens up her locker.
"A little. Kurt's back in town for a bit to support me then help out with preparations for Nationals. Rachel is too." Blaine says.
"You'll do awesome, Blaine." Angie says with a supportive smile.
"Thanks," Blaine says, "You guys gonna come support me? I know Sam and Tina are along with Kurt, Rachel and Finn."
"Yeah. Totally. I might be able to drag Ryder along too." Ryley says.
"And I'll drag Gabe along." Angie says.
Ryley looks at Angie and raises an eyebrow, "Gabe? Is there something going on between you two that I don't know of."
"Nothing's going on. We're just good friends." Angie says.
"That's what they all say." Ryley says receiving a glare that could kill from Angie.

---------------------------------------

"Ryder, I want us to perform a duet." Ryley says to Ryder at lunch.
"What song?" Ryder asks as they take a seat at their regular table in the cafeteria. Blaine, Jake, Marley, Tina, Gabe, Angie and Sam are already sitting there.
"I have a few options; When I Go by The Slow Club, Blood Bank by Bon Iver, A Girl, A Boy And A Graveyard by Jeremy Messersmith or A Comet Appears by The Shins." Ryley says to Ryder.
Blaine butts into their conversation, "Haven't all those songs been featured in Chuck?"
Ryley glares at Blaine, "Hush Anderson." She smiles at Ryder.
"How about we sing something that hasn't been featured on Chuck?" Ryder asks.
Ryley's smile vanishes, "Do you have something against Chuck?"
"No, babe. Nothing at all. I've just never watched it." Ryder says.
Ryley then grins, "We should have a marathon of all 91 episodes then."
"Wait, what?" Ryder asks.
"Ryley," Blaine asks, interrupting, "What if Ryder doesn't want to watch Chuck?"
Ryley glares at her cousin again, "Fine," She looks back at Ryder, "What should we sing then?"
"I don't know." Ryder says as he eats his pizza.
"I see so much Rachel Berry in you." Sam says to Ryley.
"We are practically sisters but not blood related." Ryley says.
"Just calm down the Berry-ness." Sam says.
Ryley takes a deep breath, "Do you want to sing a duet with me, Ryder?"
"Maybe at some stage but I think if you want to sing one of your sings as a solo, go ahead." Ryder says.
"I have an idea of what I might sing in Glee Club this afternoon," Ryley gets up, grabs her drink off the tray and quickly eats her cupcake on the tray, "Later." She kisses Ryder's cheek then leaves the cafeteria.
"Where's she going?" Angie asks.
"Auditorium, I guess." Ryder says as he eats.