Chapter 6 ~ New People

So congratulations overall to CimFamDirectioner143 and CamrynLynn19 for being chosen as my two OC's. Gabriel Hanratty and Angela McGraw will be introduced in this chapter :) CimFamDirectioner143 and CamrynLynn19, you two may give me extra information on them as they are used more.
And Gabriel and Angeka may or may not be put together as a couple at some stage (just because I'm weird and love romance)
Also, with my little quiz, I was going to be EXTREMELY mean and go "What song am I currently listening to?" (the answer was Hurt Feelings by The Flight of the Conchords)
Anyway, enjoy my friends :)

--------------------------------------------

Ryley was so happy lately. She and Ryder were spending a lot of time together and were getting closer and closer. They weren't officially together since technically, Ryder is still dating Kitty.
Blaine was happy too since his cousin was happy.
It had been a week since Ryley and Ryder kissed and Kitty was so blind not to see they had something going on. She was just happy that Ryder was in Glee Club again.
As Ryley went to Glee Club one afternoon, she saw a guy looking around the choir room. He was sort of tall and had dark brown hair. This is what she could tell from the back of his head.
"Hello?" Ryley asks, a little curious as to why he was in the choir room. The boy jumps slightly and turns around, his hazel eyes wide.
"Hi. I'm Gabriel Hanratty but my friends call me Gabe. I'm a freshman who just moved here from Florida and I heard about this Glee Club and I wanted to join." The boy says, walking up to Ryley. He's pretty cute but she can't pursue him while she's having her little thing with Ryder.
"Well, Glee Club starts in about 5 minutes so why don't you hang around with me since I'm in the Glee Club." Ryley says with a smile.
"Thanks..." Gabe drags out.
"Ryley, Ryley Berry and I'm also a freshman." Ryley says, putting her hand out for him to shake it.
"Thanks Ryley." Gabe says, shaking her hand.
"Why don't we sit down?" Ryley asks after they shake hands.
Ryley and Gabe sit down in the front row and just talk about something random. Members of the Glee Club slowly enter, curious about the boy talking to Ryley. Ryder is one of the last to enter and raises an eyebrow at how Ryley and Gabe are talking a lot.
"Who's the dude?" Sam asks, the first one to speak up as he sits down.
"This is Gabriel Hanratty or Gabe. He's a freshman from Florida and wants to join the Glee Club." Ryley says, gesturing to Gabe.
Gabe smiles at everyone with a small wave.
"Who wants to join the Glee Club?" Will asks as he enters the choir room. Finn follows.
Gabe raises his hand slowly and Will nods at the boy to go ahead.
"I'm Gabe and I'll be singing Wanted by Hunter Hayes." Gabe says with a smile. He nods at the band and they begin to play.

You know I'd fall apart without you
I don't know how you do what you do
'Cause everything that don't make sense about me
Makes sense when I'm with you

Like everything that's green, girl, I need you
But it's more than one and one makes two
Put aside the math and the logic of it
You gotta know you're wanted too

'Cause I wanna wrap you up
Wanna kiss your lips
I wanna make you feel wanted
And I wanna call you mine
Wanna hold your hand forever
And never let you forget it
Yeah, I, I wanna make you feel wanted

Anyone can tell you you're pretty, yeah
And you get that all the time, I know you do
But your beauty's deeper than the make-up
And I wanna show you what I see tonight...

When I wrap you up
When I kiss your lips.
I wanna make you feel wanted
And I wanna call you mine
Wanna hold your hand forever
And never let you forget it
'Cause, baby, I, I wanna make you feel wanted

As good as you make me feel
I wanna make you feel better
Better than your fairy tales
Better than your best dreams
You're more than everything I need
You're all I ever wanted
All I ever wanted

And I just wanna wrap you up
Wanna kiss your lips
I wanna make you feel wanted
And I wanna call you mine
Wanna hold your hand forever
And never let you forget it
Yeah, I wanna make you feel wanted
Baby, I wanna make you feel wanted

You'll always be wanted