Chapter 5 ~ It's Like You're Sarah Walker and I'm Chuck Bartowski

Yes, the title is related to Chuck.

I am relating it to Chuck since in the last two months, I have made my way through the ENTIRE SERIES (I am currently over halfway through the final season). So much cute Charah scenes...

Sorry I go distracted by Charah cuteness.

Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------

Their car pulled up in the school parking lot. Blaine smiled at Ryley for good luck and she smiled back with a nod. Being a gentleman, Blaine got out first and opened up Ryley's door for her and taking her hand to help her out. They then linked arms (part of the reason was being she's not good walking in heels).

They walked into the building and so many guys had their eyes on her. She might be quite short but wearing that black dress she was wearing, her legs looked long.

As the two walked down the hallway, Ryley spotted Ryder and Kitty talking up ahead.

"Operation Lynn is a go." Blaine whispers into Ryley's ear. Ryley nods then leaves Blaine's arm. She walks alone past Ryder and she can feel his eyes on her but also feels Kitty's burning glare on her too.

"Slut!" Kitty says in a cough.

Ryley looks back at Kitty and Ryder. She sees Kitty smirking and Ryder frowning at his girlfriend. He looks at Ryley, "Ignore her."

Ryley nods at Ryder with a small smile and then continues the walk to her locker. Blaine's at her locker, waiting for her results of their mission.

"What happened?" Blaine asks as Ryley approaches him.

"He watched me and so did Kitty. She did that cough and speak thing by calling me a slut. Ryder told me then to ignore her and I left." Ryley says.

"This mission is working slowly but it's working." Blaine says. He and Ryder do their sort of secret handshake (up then down fist bump then two double hi-fives) then they both head to their first class of the day.

-------------------------------------------------

Ryley walks down the hallway later that day. Wearing high heels is something new for her so she's stumbling a bit. As she walks past Ryder for the second time that day, she trips, breaking the heal of her shoe in the process. She lands on the floor.

"Shit!" Ryley says through gritted teeth as she feels a pain in her ankle.

"Oh my god, Ryley," Ryder says, rushing to her side, "You okay?"

"I think I sprained my ankle." Ryley says, looking at her sore right ankle.

Ryder gently touches her right ankle and sees her wince in pain.

"Come on, I'm taking you to the nurses office." Ryder says. He slowly helps her up and she leans on his shoulder as she hobbles down the hallway.

They reach the nurses office and Ryley sits on one of the beds so the nurse can look at her ankle.

"It's just a small sprain. I'll get you some ice for it then I'll strap it up. I also recommend you don't wear heels for a while." The nurse says. She gets an ice pack and gives it to Ryley to put on her ankle. The nurse then heads to her desk away from the two teens.

Ryder sits next to her, "I'm sorry about Kitty calling you a slut this morning."

"It's fine." Ryley says.

"No, it isn't. I should've stuck up for you." Ryder says.

"I'm not your girlfriend," Ryley looks at Ryder, "Kitty is."