Chapter 6

Who on Earth did this man think he was?! I thought incredulously. First he introduces himself as a dwarf of an oh so glorious land, then takes me where ever he pleases by force, and to top it off he shoves his meaty disgusting hands in my mouth! Oh you can bet I'm going to bite him.

I chomped my perfect braces free teeth down as hard as I could. What happened next really scared me. Nothing happened! He acted like I hadn't exerted as much force as possible into that bite. He just made a sound like he was tired of walking, not like I had just bitten him as hard as I possibly could. There is no escaping this man, and his iron hide!

I twisted my free wrist around to smack his hand off my mouth. "What are you doing?!" I screamed. Half my scream was because I was angry, and the other half because the procedure of freeing my wrist was quite painful.

"Hush child, everything will be explained in time." said a voice who's owner I could not see. I decided to turn away from Karlaxx and look. We had arrived at the cottage and in the doorway stood a beautiful lady though I'm assuming she is a dwarf too, because she is quite small but old like Karlaxx.

"What do you want from me?!" I asked quietly, I was now on the verge of tears. I had been taken from my home, (well hospital) and now my wrist was swelling like a mini oompa-loompa. I've had enough of being kept in the dark, and I wanted some answers, now!

"Come inside and we will tell you everything," again the lady spoke. I found out her name is Makara. "And Karlaxx," she continued. " You shouldn't have handled the princess like that." I turned my eyes to Makara.

"Who's the princess?" I asked. I knew I wasn't a princess, and I didn't see anyone else he had 'handled' so rudely.

Makara turned to Karlaxx with a death glare in her eye, "No wonder she is freaking out, you really have told her nothing have you?" Makara sounded almost as annoyed as I felt.

"I really couldn't," Karlaxx started as he put his hands up in defense. "We were outside where anyone could have heard. She would have been captured on the spot." he ended breathlessly. Was his wife really that terrifying?

"You could have told her the basics like how she is technically no longer on earth!"

"I-I-I wha-," I wasn't on Earth? How did I leave Earth?!? I don't remember getting on a spaceship at all...then I remembered the shiny air and dismissed the thought quickly, but how else? As I ran through the past couple of days in my head I remembered everything, the strange man, the crazed wolf that was possibly a Were, the shimmering air, the dwarves, a different planet. This stuff is only in fairytales!

My legs started getting wobbly and they felt like jello. I heard Makara and Karlaxx's concerned voices, and my head started spinning right as my vision blurred and darkened and I passed out for probably the fifth time this week.