Young_Blood_Phoenix's entry

Name : My name is Scarlet.

Why should people vote for your story?

I think people should vote for my story because I put the same kind of style you love from Rick Riordan into it, and I know I can't get enough of Percy Jackson so basically it's like a story to tie all those loose ends in the series. And I worked really hard on the plot.

What is the summary of your story?

(Not the official next book after The Last Olympian, but if you want to consider it as the next one ok even though I'm no Rick Riordan. This takes place shortly before The Lost Hero.  After Defeating Kronos the evil Titan lord, and sending him back to tartarus Percy and his friends take a long deserved breather. But Leah an 11 year old comes to camp half blood a few weeks after him and his friend have basically destroyed New York from their battle to save Olympus. She ends up being Poseidon's Daughter there fore  Percy's sister! and Hades's Daughter so  Nico's sister to....and Zeus's Daughter so Thalia's sister as well. What? She is considered very very dangerous, powerful, and as invincible as Percy even though she didn't take a bath in the river of Styx , and once the Oracle comes up with a new prophecy concerning Leah... Percy and his friends realize the breather will have to wait. Because now something evil is searching for Leah. And she will have no idea how big the situation actually is until she see's the threat himself. And that 'threat' wants Leah the girl with 3 gods as fathers. That can either destroy the world, Save it, or rule it.

Is your story completed? 

My story isn't completed because the adventure is just starting ;)