oh shit

I awoke to someone nudging me "What" I groaned sitting up too see Scott who had an amused smirk plastered on his face, "Here" He stated handing me a few tablets and a glass of water "Cheers bud" I replied before gulping them down and leaning back against the bed "I got proper fucked lastnight" I yawned "I know, you passed out on the sofa so i had to carry ye to bed" he chucked "Aw arent ya cute" I grinned squeezing his cheek. I soon got me lazy arse outta bed and strolled into the lounge, I had me hair in a messy bun and no makeup with my black tracksuit on and If i do say so myself I looked canni good to say I was hung over to feck. "Morning love" Gemma greeted as I smiled. "Plans for today?" I stated but nobody seemed to know. "Well im calling a chill day until we know otherwise" I grinned as everyone agreed.

Me and Steph pulled our double beds together and grabbed our duvets before raving the fridge for crap and bottled waters. "And im not moving outta this bed all dayyyyy" I sighed happily as me and Stephanie jumped in the bed besides eachother "This is great" She smiled laying down besides me. "were the lads" I asked furrowing my eyebrows "I dunno" She Stated equally confused "Urgh, I'll go" I again groaned before looking round the house. "Jez, there you are we have finished the beds Stephs waiting" I told him "Cheers hun" He smiled "Wheres Scott at?" I replied "Think he went bathroom" He shrugged as I nodded and set off to the bathroom. "Scott" I shouted walking in but there was no reply, I sighed turning away before I heard water coming from the shower. "Scotty are you in the shower" I shouted again, "Scott" I said louder as I knocked on the door but It suddenly opened "Shit" I muttered before seeing a naked Scott infront of me "Well" Scott laughed "You should really lock the door yano" I told him but I couldnt control my eyes "Quit checking me out" He joked "Dont act like you dont like it" I winked as he chuckled in reply. "Well hurry up" I laughed closing the door, "Sure you dont wanna join me" He shouted as I shook my head walking back to our room.

"Whats got you all happy" Stephanie asked who was seated next to Jeremy "Nothing" I laughed at the  situation which  just occurred before taking a seat besides her. Scott soon joined as sat besides me, I had to try keep my laughter in and he was being extremely flirty. "Have we missed somert" Jez asked curiously "No" I smiled quickly as they both raised their eyebrows showing they didnt believe us "Alex was perving on me when I was in the shower" Scott smirked as Steph and Jeremy looked amused "Bullshit, you didnt lock the door" I replied "Yeah any excise to see me chopper" He shot back, "What did you actually see it" Steph laughed as I nodded rolling my eyes "She aint complaining though, stood there for a while checking me out didnt ya" He laughed poking my sides "You wish I scoffed". 

About an hour and a half later we were still chilling out, Stephanie and Jeremy had been all over eachother and had now both fallen asleep. Mine and Scottys legs were intertwined and I had my head resting on my hand as I looked at him whilst he stroked my hair. I was bored so I got an idea, I sat on top of scott and looked him dead in the eye he had a sexy smirk on his face and I couldnt held put bring my lips to his, we tashed on for a while and I started kissing up and down his chest. He had his hands resting on my bum and I kept grinding on him, I only wanted to tease him. "Stop" He mumbled "What" I asked acting dumb "Turning me on man" He sighed "Cant believe how big it is though" I laughed as he smirked. We carried on getting off and I honestly think im in love....

' ey! off school due to the snow so i have finally had free time to update instead of being stuck doing bloody revision all the time like, Hope ya'll enjoyed!

-chlobxo- '