Shit goes down

I wake up in the morning and instantly smile to myself as I remembered last night. I got ready and headed into the kitchen and made myself a coffee "morning mate" Jeremy smiled ruffling my hair "morning buddy" I grinned back "why you so happy" he asked curiously whilst leaning on the counter besides me "its stupid" I laughed to myself "has it got something to do with Scott" he smirked as I hit him playfully in the arm "no" I lied smiling slightly as he nodded sarcastically "yeah right". "Stephs a mess Yano" I whispered, changing the subject but I was really worried about her "why" he asked concerned "about the whole situation between you and her while she is with Sam" I replied before taking a sip from my drink "really" he asked guiltily as I nodded " I don't want her to feel like shit man" he sighed "her boyfriend cheats on her all the time, don't say out though but she is scared of getting loads of hate and being called a slag" I replied "fuck em all" he frowned "that's exactly what I said and if she likes you she should follow her heart instead of staying with a prick" I told him "your a good mate to her Yano" he smiled "I'm loyal and I've got her back" I smirked.

I was stopped from my thoughts as I felt two hands go around my waist "morning" a husky voice whispered in my ear, I got butterflies before turning around and wrapping my arms around his neck, I just couldn't help it. "Morning Scotty" I smiled hugging him "coming for a fag?" He asked hugging me back as I nodded before we headed outside. I sat besides him as we sparked out cigs and he started a conversation "I'm so excited like" "Why" I asked curiously "Wont be long now until your sharing a bed with me" He joked elbowing me in the side as I shook my head laughing. "Jez and Steph ay" He stated as i followed his glance and looked in the window to see them all over each other, she hadn't actually cheated though so no body had a right to say anything and It wasn't anything to do with them. "I reck they suit" I replied as he nodded "Yeah but she has a boyfriend and she keeps saying she misses him. Its not fair on Jeremy" "Yeah I get that she is kinda leading him on but she misses the attention yano like being loved and that. Her boyfriends a dick anyways so he deserves to see Steph be treated properly" I told him as he nodded understandingly. 

"Can all house mates go to the living area as your next task is about to begin", I sat next to Chris and Tiffany as we waited for the instructions. "We will be hearing a statement and you have to guess correctly who said it and who it was about" We got told. "Alright lets do this guys" Danielle stated. 'She does nothing around the house, Her shits everywhere and I dont pick up my own daughters knickers so why would should I have to pick up hers?' was the first "I said that about Stephanie the other night when we argued about you being messy" Danielle said as Stephanie nodded, it was over and done with now so no need to carry it on. "Right guys lets not take this personal okay cause we all piss eachother off and its hard to handle in this house" John told us as we all agreed. We got it correct and the next one was 'That was a real stab to the heart that, I thought we were mates' "I said that about you John because you put me up for eviction and made me out to be something I'm not" Darren said as John replied "I know and I apologized for it" "Good man" I said patting Darren on the shoulder as we got it correct. Next was 'Im not gonna lie though she is sexy as fuck but its more than that cause there's feelings involved'. Everyone stayed quiet thinking and then Jezza said "I think you said that Scott to me the other day" "Yeah it was somert like that about Alex" He agreed. It was correct and I smiled at Scott as he winked at me "Thats cute" Nancy stated as I giggled and Scott smirked proudly. 'This is no joke. I am gonna get a piece of them both because its me they want. I'm a real woman' Nobody answered for this one and we had to guess that it was Steph about her boyfriend and Jeremy. "The correct answer was Tiffany about Scotty T and Jeremy" Big Brother stated as me and Steph gave eachother a pissed off look. "I did not say that!" Tiffany protested "You obviously did if they have heard it" I replied as i was annoyed that she would say that when she knows full well that Me and Steph had a thing with the lads. "You just might not remember it" Stephanie added frowning "Dont tell me what I said" Tiffany stated sassily. "Dont have a go at Steph because you dont want to admit the truth" I butted in as she huffed and shut up. Yeah thats what I thought. I saw Scott and Jeremy smirking from the corner of my eye as they probably knew we were both Jealous. "Thanks babe" Steph whispered as I smiled in return. The final one was "I want my shoes back" Which was obviously Gemma about Tiffany. "Bitch you want your shoes back, you can have them" Tiff flipped "I already took them back honey" Gemma grinned "You can have them anyways cause theyre too wide" she shouted "If theyre too wide its your big feet which has done that" Gemma laughed before Tiffany stormed off screaming and shouting.