8. How to Deal with an Angry Teen Vampire

How to Deal with an Angry Vampire

Oh, no. There was that screeching noise again...SCREECHHHHH!!! (Elliot's POV) I'm definitely going to make my ways over there, when Shane is angry. It'll work. HE can get the J'Adore Jewel. I'll make my precious Samuel alive again. I'll find love, and then we'll rule the world and kill Mia and her poor brother Peter. It'll work...I'll convince Samuel...

It'll work...

(Shane's POV) I ran into the house as angry as possible. I was so mad,I startled everyone(Carmella,Brandon, and Flora) by punching a large hole in wall. I silently swore under my breath and went to my room, slammed the door. Carmella was crying. I could hear it. Then- Grandmother's voice, "Shhh, Carmella. Let him calm down. It's okay." There were two notes under the door. The first one I picked up had his grandmother's writing on it: I'll let you calm down. I'll take the twins out for ice cream. Have the hole fixed by tonight. I know you can do it. I'll try to talk to Mia. :)

-Flora S.

At the first note, Shane could have smiled but he was too angry. Then he picked up the second note. It read:

I know your angry, so u should join me to release the anger out on prey. : )

-Elliot

I began to get mad again, and ready to punch something again, but I just thought about Mia...it calmed me down at first. But then again..she's mad at me. God. Why am I so STUPID. I should have never went with Rachel....I need Mia back. Right now.

(Mia's POV) I felt a LIITLE bit bad for slapping Shane, but I kinda think he deserved it...We walked to Mia's house as usual, as Sarah and Claire both headed to the C house. "Hey guys, I'll be right there, just hold on. I'll go get some snacks." They nodded. (Claire's POV) We sat down, waiting for Mia. "Wow.I know Rachel has been practically DROOLING over Shane, but WOW. You think they were EVER together? Nevermind. He'd NEVER do that! He's just not that kind of guy, ya know?" Sarah said. I nodded hesitantly. Unfortunately, Sarah noticed. "Are you not telling me something?"

I paused for a minute, "Sarah, I have to tell you something important. BUT, you have to promise you won't tell!" Sarah nodded, "Okay... well, the night I was hurt by my mother...Shane cheated on Mia..with Rachel." Then I told all the details. Sarah had her mouth open, as if to say something. But said nothing. "How can we keep this from her?!" "I promised him that I wouldn't tell her... I'm trusting him to tell her himslef..hopefully she hasn't figured it out..."

"I..I just can't BELIEVE him..." Sarah said. I nodded. Mia soon came back with some snacks for us all.