Random Song Quotes?

I'm so flipping bored so let's play Random Song Quotes here: (just gonna hit shuffle on my phone and pick out some random quotes I guess)

(( also half of these probably won't be accurate lyrics because I'm too lazy to go google accurate lyrics so I'm going by what I think the lyrics are ))

***

"Fight it! Take the pain; ignite it! Tie a noose around your mind- loose enough to breath fine- and tie it to a tree, tell it 'You belong to me! This ain't a noose, this is a leash, and I have news for you: you must obey me!'"
- Holding on to You • twenty one pilots

*

"Say a prayer but let the good times roll, incase God doesn't show."

- Thnks fr th Mmrs • Fall Out Boy

*

"I don't believe a word you say, but I can't stop listening."
- Where Did the Party Go • Fall Out Boy

*

"This is not rap, this is not hip-hop; just another attempt to make the voices stop."
- Heavydirtysoul • twenty one pilots

*

"You never share your toys or communicate; I guess I'm just a play date to you."

- Play Date • Melanie Martinez

*

"When I try to talk, you're always playing board games. I wish I had monopoly over your mind. I wish I didn't care all the time."

- Play Date • Melanie Martinez

*

"There's something in your way and now someone is gonna pay and if ya can't get what you want, well, it's all because of me."

- You're Gonna Go Far, Kid • The Offspring

*

"When the world falls into pieces, you'll be the one voice of reason; When I can't face all my demons, you're the one I believe in."

- Queen of Hearts • We the Kings

*

"Pushed every little button but the right one that would let me in."

- It Took Me By Surprise • Maria Mena

*

"So what if I'm crazy? The best people are."

- Mad Hatter • Melanie Martinez

*

"Got to keep my calm, and carry on; stay awake until the sun will shine."

- I Got No Time • The Living Tombstone

*

"I have this urge; I have this urge to kill. I have this urge to kill, and show that I'm alive."

- I Got No Time • The Living Tombstone

*

"Yes, I know I'm a wolf, and I've been known to bite. But the rest of my pack- I have left them behind. And my teeth may be sharp, and I've been raised to kill, but the thought of fresh meat... It is making me ill. So I'm telling you, that you'll be safe with me."

- I Know I'm a Wolf • Young Heretics

*

"Sick of all these people talking, sick of all this noise. Sick of all these cameras flashing, sick of being poised."

- Castle • Halsey

*

"When the leader of the bad guys sang something soft and soaked in pain, I heard the echo from his secret hideaway. He must've forgot to close his door as he cranked out those dismal cords, and his four walls declared him insane."

- The Judge • twenty one pilots

*

"You are what you love, not who loves you."

- Save Rock and Roll (feat. Elton John) • Fall Out Boy

***

So there's some probably horribly inaccurate song quotes. You're very welcome ;)))