Prologue

Prologue

Anna didn't think she would do anything in her life more exciting than going to college, getting a degree and starting a family someday. She was normal, happy and lived in a small town in the middle of Maine. Her friends were close and her adoptive family even closer. But then, on her eighteenth birthday she recieved a surprise. 

Now she is no longer AnnaMaria Romanoff; she is Her Royal Highness Crown Princess AnnaMaria of Chirnova...  and she is engaged, plus she is on every magazine cover and now she is graduating high school.

That wouldn't be too overhwelming if it weren't for the fact that her fiance just got shot by her uncle's assasins. Even from inside his jail cell, the ex-King of Chirnova still strikes fear into not only the country but her as well. With the men who coordinated the assasination attempt still at large the world media has dropped a bullseye right on her beloved country--and her, Ben and Victor. If they were on the news daily before, now they're on a dozen times in a day.

Can she handle the scrutiny? Can Ben recover under so much stress? Will her uncle's men be caught? When will the violence end?

Soon, she will realize that she does have what it takes to be a Crown Princess.

In the meantime, she has to do her best to support Ben in his recovery, find time to do A.P. homework and plan a wedding--not to mention lead her school's dance team to the National Championships, plus find a prom dress and help coordinate yet another talent show.

Yes, things are beginning to get much better, but with her agenda so full and her head spinning, will she even make it to graduation?

Find out in this sequel to Suddenly Princess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Please read Suddenly Princess before reading this to ensure a better understanding and enjoyment of my book series :) & thank you for reading.