Chapter 1 : A video camera, a storm, and the Twins. (uh oh)

Just so you know I DON'T OWN HARRY POTTER and that this is the sequel to Everything that was forbidden. :)

background: Kiley and Harry r in there 7th year @ Hogwartz, they have not married yet, Kiley is not pregnant w/ Addison. 

It was one of those days that were best spent inside, in front of a nice, warm, blazing fire, curled up in a blanket or next to someone special. A cold, dismal, rainy day. One of those days where only the most adventurous go outside to run around, getting doused in buckets and buckets of ice cold, bone chilling rain. One of those days were only the most foolish went outside with an electronic device. Which was why Fred and George Weasley were outside, dodging the lightning that was threatening to sizzle them, George holding a video camera as he ran around. Kiley and Harry stood under a tree, shivering in their soaked clothes. 

“Fred, George! We need to go inside now!!!” Kiley cried, her teeth chattering against each other. “Even my underwear is soaked!”

Fred and George just laughed, flapping their arms about as they ran and laughing like buffoons. 

“Live a little!” they both cried, George holding up the video camera to capture Kiley’s angry face.

“Bug off!” she yelled, highly irritated. They laughed again.

“C’mon, Kiley, they’re just having some fun,” Harry said, chuckling when Fred took a spill in a muddy puddle. Fred stood up, brushing the mud off him and grinning widely.

“Wicked,” he said before beginning to run again.

“Kiley! Kiley come out here and hold the video camera!” George cried suddenly, holding up the video camera high above his flaming red hair.

“What if I don’t want to?!?” Kiley yelled, hugging her torso and scowling. Harry chuckled and kissed her lips, 

“Just hold the video camera,” he said.

“Fine,” she growled, shedding her school robe and loosening her tie. She trudged out, her shoes squishing from the water in them. She snatched the video camera from George curtly and held it up, the little square lighting up with the images of Fred and George running around.

“So what am I supposed to be taping?” she asked, walking around and filming random things. She got a shot of Harry smiling, waving a little as he hugged himself. Next came Fred and George, fighting in the mud. She turned the camera around, aiming it at her face. 

“This is a very exciting moment. We see the very rare, very dim witted species Weasley Twins fighting in some sort of tribal fashion. See how they……” suddenly a giant bolt of white lightning hit Kiley. She screamed as she felt the electricity course through her veins, sending her body into shock.

“Kiley!!” she heard the distant cry of Harry, his voice filled with shock and distress. Her head started to spin rapidly, her insides felt like they where about to explode. She tried to scream, but no sound came out of her mouth. It felt like her head was being compressed in one of those crushing machine. Then as soon as it had started it stopped. 

Kiley sat on the warm, dry ground, clutching her head. She set the video camera she had been clutching down on her lap as she whimpered in pain. Her head was spinning and she couldn't tell which was up and which was down.

“Are you all right?” someone asked, rushing over to help her. She shook her head, the pain growing. Everything started to go fuzzy as whoever it was picked her up and started rushing her across the grass and into the castle.

“It hurts, my head hurts, Harry,” she whispered, thinking that whoever it was helping had to be Harry. The thought that it would be anyone else never crossed her mind.