Hadar & Liam

Hadar and Liam

Everything about him was perfect! I mean he was so sweet, adorable and cute.. And sometimes was really HOT! I can't stop talking about him! He was charming, amazing and enchanting! Ok I really need to stop and YES HE WAS LIAM PAYNE! AND YES! He was my boyfriend!!! I thought as I walked home with him! He was talking about this concert he has on Saturday and how really wanted me to come! I said I was busy... But how he asked me was too sweet that I just went on and said yes! But the condition was that I sit with his fans at the back but as usual my request was declined and I was given the front row! He dropped me off And told me to be ready tomorrow (today was Thursday) at 12 noon as the plane left by 3:00 pm. As soon I reached home I put my iPod on One Direction Shuffle and starting packing stuff! I think I packed way too much for three days as my suitcase wasn't even zipping up! Now I had nothing to do... So I stared at Liam's poster and kept on looking at them until I realised I was kissing it! Lol! I asked my mom if I could go to his concert and she said yes, Actually to tell u the truth I knew she was gonna! THIS  WAS THE FIRST CONCERT I WAS GOING TO. I slept dreaming about how it would be like... You know! I had no idea how was the set up done and all... All I knew was that I was. Going to have a lot of fun!! I woke up in the morning, did my stuff and was out of the house with the boys by exact 10! We were soon at the airport and then in the plane! I watched all the episodes of glee! And we reached there in no time! Lol it was fast! We were in the stadium and it was huge!!! Everyone was doing the set up! From lighting to position to make up to hair! It was too fast! I had to even get ready in between! Quickly we were done with everything and we were all ready for one moment! And the moment finally arrived! All of the boys were on stage! All I could hear was screaming girls at first place but as they opened up the tour I could hear them... They performed all of their songs and it was Tiem for the second last! The guitar strings were plucked and Liam announced "This song is dedicated to my beautiful Hadar" as he sang little things... I cried! This was the best thing! Liam even came downstairs! And gave me a hug! THIS WAS LITERALLY THE BEST CONCERT OF MY LIFE! :*