Harry Styles Imagine. (1)

You were painting something for your school's Art project. Harry had graduated from high school, and he often came to meet you and destroy your homework. Yup. You had your Art notebook out and you started splashing colours on it. Harry sat right behind you on floor, his hands placed on your waist line. It was hot summer day so he had his shirt off. "What are you doing, babe?" He asked. "I'm making a mess for my school's Art project" you laughed. He smiled and placed his hand on your thigh, sitting right next to you now. "Harry! Stop irritating me" you said laughing as he brought his lips closer to your face, leaving soft yet wet kisses on your cheek. "I wanna have fun (Y/N)!" He says pouting his lips. "Well, no time for fun" You say as you put the red paint dipped brush on his cheek. Since its Harry, of course he had to take revenge for it. He grabbed up another brush and spread it all over your cheek as well. You gave him a naughty glare as you dipped your brush and spread it all over his abs. He did it back and in no time you both were completely filled with colour. "The whole floor's a mess Harry! What've you done?" You laughed. Harry laughed it out as he came closer to you and planted a very sweet kiss on your lips, which remained untouched by paint. "I love you, (Y/N) you make me so happy. Thank you for coming into my life" he whispered. "Harry, I want to thank you for saving me. Thank you for coming into mine" You say as you brush his hair back.