He Isn't Yours .XVIII

{warning: more swearing then normal}
AUTHOR NOTE AT THE END IS IMPORTANT. PLS READ

Newt spent the night in Thomas and Minho's dorm. They watched a movie and all piled together on the floor. Newt was able to forget about his problems for the rest of that day.

But then of course the morning rolled around and he still had nothing packed.

Newt slowly opened his eyes and groaned as something was blocking him from moving. Thomas was gripping onto him tightly from behind, his head buried in the crook of his neck and his arms squeezing his bare torso.

"Tommy," Newt whispered as he shook his shoulder, bumping the other boys body.

Thomas mumbled into his neck and pulled him in closer.

"No Tommy, let me go," Newt pried at his hands but that just resulted in Thomas shifting and moving his lips against the back of the blondes neck.

"I know you're awake you turd," Newt laughed as he kicked Thomas' knee.

"5 more minuets," Thomas groaned as he rolled onto his back, dragging Newt with him.

"Thomas!" Newt hissed as he caught sight of Minho, silently sleeping.

Thomas' eyes flew open at that and he loosened his grip, "sorry, I'm alive, I'm awake."

"I have to pack, we're leaving soon," Newt flipped over and smiled at his sleepy boyfriend.

"I'm going with you," Thomas said as he started to sit up slowly.

The blankets fell off his bare chest and Newt just stared. Every curve of his abs were visible and Newt held himself back from running his fingers over them.

"We going or you wanna stare a little longer?" Thomas laughed as he stretched.

"5 more minuets," Newt whispered which made Thomas crack up.

"Oh no, you didn't give me my 5 minutes so you don't get yours," Thomas grinned and got out of the bed.

"You're not nice," Newt pouted but got up too and grabbed one of Thomas' hoodies, "I'm wearing this."

Thomas beamed, "please do."

Thomas slipped on a T-shirt and looked Newt up and down.

"When did you get my sweatpants too?"

Newt looked down and shrugged, "honestly, I have no idea."

Thomas shook his head but have him a light kiss under his ear, "let's get you packed."

They quietly exited the dorm and lazily walked to Newt's dorm hand in hand.

"So we can leave for your place Christmas Eve night and we should get there by morning," Newt said happily as he laid his head on Thomas' shoulder.

"Did I ever mention how much I like you," Thomas kissed Newt's head as they reached the door.

"Maybe once or twice," Newt smiled as he handed Thomas his key.

"You can't even unlock your own door?" Thomas chuckled as he quietly unlocked the door and creaked it open.

Newt walked in first and froze when he saw Gally on his bed, sitting upright and staring at him.

"Those aren't your clothes," Gally stated as his eyes narrowed.

"They're Thomas'," Newt replied as Thomas stepped in the room next to Newt.

"What did you two have sex or somethin?" Gally rolled his eyes.

"No," Thomas' eyes filled up with anger but he kept himself collected.

"When are you leaving?" Gally asked as he leaned back against the wall.

"An hour at the most," Newt shrugged as he cautiously started packing.

"Can you get out?" Gally glared at Thomas.

And that's when Thomas snapped.

"Okay listen here asshat! That boy over there, that's my damn boyfriend and I don't care what you feel towards him but when he's in my arms sobbing because of you, then I have a problem. I have as much as a damn right to be here as you have so fuck off," Thomas was breathing heavily as he stared daggers at Gally.

"Last time I checked dipshit, this is my room, not yours," Gally got up and stood in front of Thomas.

"I don't get what your problem is with me!" Thomas yelled back.

Newt was frozen, watching the scene play out in front of him.

"My problem is you! I can't tell you how much you've hurt him and who was there for him? That's right, me! But who got him in the end? You!" Gally shoved Thomas which just pissed him off even more.

"Well maybe I love him! Yeah, there I said it, Newt I love you. I care about him to much for a jealous ignorant fuck to take him away from me!" Thomas shoved Gally back.

Newt's jaw dropped open, Thomas loves me. They've never said that to each other before.

Newt shook his head and rushed into the middle of both boys, "stop it you two! Let me just get my stuff and we'll leave."

Gally was fuming and Thomas was equally as angry.

"Tommy, go wait out in the hall," Newt pecked his cheek and Thomas did as he was told.

"I expected better from you," Newt shook his head at Gally and finished stuffing his suitcase in silence.

"I'm sorry," Gally whispered, "my feelings for you keep getting in the way."

"You can't just keep harassing him. He makes me happy, yeah we've fought in a past but you have to work for the people you love Gally and I really do love him," Newt shook his head.

Gally smirked, "you have to work for the people you love huh?"

Newt slammed the suitcase shut and zippered it.

"I'll see you in 2 weeks Gal," Newt weakly smiled and left to go back out with Thomas.

After the door clicked shut behind him Newt shyly looked up at Thomas.

"I love you too."

Thomas grinned and grabbed at Newt's hips as he passionately connected their lips. Their lips moved together as Newt stood on his toes to get better access.

"I love you, I love you, I love you," Thomas whispered in between kisses.

Soon enough they were both smiling so hard that it wasn't even considered as kiss anymore.

"I'm not going anywhere Tommy," Newt whispered as he rested his forehead against Thomas'.

"Before we go, uh, I have to tell you that my dad, he's sick. He's not fully there and doesn't always know what he's doing or saying," Thomas said sadly.

Newt shook his head, "Tommy, I don't care, it's fine with me.

Thomas grinned and kissed Newt quickly again, "I love you, I'm never gonna get sick of saying that." he laughed as he took Newt's hand.

"Ready?"

"Hell yeah! Road trip!" Thomas chanted as he dragged Newt and his suitcase down the hall

This was going to be one hell of a break.

Alright hey guys, I really hope you read this.
So, after I finish this story I'm not going to post anymore on this Wattpad, I just kinda wanna start over and do things differently. I'm guessing that there will be about 4-6 more chapters in this book. Thank you so much for all your support, it means the world to me :). Ily guys, I have plans for the end. Be prepared!

-Kara <3