Lowkey Disasters .VIII

I'm gonna explain a little about Newt's past, so yeah it's gonna be kinda sad

"See now you're thanking me for polluting your cart with junk food," Thomas smiled as he watched Newt open the bag of chips Thomas dunked into the cart.

"Yeah yeah," Newt shrugged as he dipped his hand into the bag.

"You're such a buzz kill," Thomas frowned.

"Shut up Thomas," Newt glared at him.

"That sounds weird coming from you."

"What does?"

"You calling me Thomas."

"Don't piss me off and I'll call you Tommy," Newt smirked.

"Sometimes I really hate you Newton."

Newt glared at him and threw a chip at his head, "Some goes for you."

Thomas glanced at his phone, "It's only 9:00, what do you wanna do?"

"We could log into my Netflix {Newtflix hahaha}" Newt suggested.

"Newt! Are you suggesting Netflix and Chill?" Thomas faked gasped.

"No!" Newt's face flushed red.

"I'm kidding," Thomas laughed then gave Newt the remote.

"What shows do you watch on here," Newt asked as he put in his password.

"The basics, American Horror..."

"Wait seriously?"

"Yeah why?"

"I love that show!" Newt grinned.

"Let's watch murder house!"

Newt selected the first episode and scooted back on the floor next to Thomas.

"This floor is hard and my butt hurts, lets sit up there," Thomas pulled Newt up to his bed with him and situated himself.

This was the second time Newt got on Thomas' bed, he felt accomplished.

By the third episode Newt's eye lids were dropping and it was becoming a serious struggle to keep them open again. When he was in that state between sleep and awake he felt his head fall over and rest on Thomas' shoulder, instantly he was out.

"Just get him to the pool we'll hold him under for a few seconds!"

"That'll scare him!"

"Teach him where he stands!"

"Stop please!" Newt thrashed and screamed.

"Just hold his feet!"

Newt's feet lost contact with the ground. He screaming his throat raw.

"Shut him up!"

"Please."

"Do you understand why we're doing this Newt? You'll never belong here, you can't come in here and just make our girls fall all over you."

He thrashed his legs free, as soon as his feet hit the ground he stated swinging. Punching blindly due to the shirt that was pulled over his head.

"Ow! That bitch hit my face!"

"I never talked to your stupid girl. She came onto me!"

Suddenly two hands shoved Newt backwards and he was hitting every part of his body on sharp edges. He heard a snap and he screamed with unbearable pain.

"Oh shit man, I think you broke his leg...."

"He never should've came here."

Newt heard the kids walk away, "I never touched their stupid girls," he sobbed.

Newt

newt

NEWT!

Newt awoke with a start. Tears soaked his face and he was shaking so hard that he could barely breathe.

"Newt, shuck ,are you alright?" Thomas was just staring at him, like he wasn't sure what to do.

Newt shook his head quickly as he stared at his shaking hands, he tried to still them but couldn't and cried harder.

"I'm sorry Tommy, I haven't had the dream in so long," he sobbed and squeezed his eyes shut as tears dripped down his chin and onto his palms.

"Come here buddy, it's alright," Thomas awkwardly wrapped his arms around Newt and pulled him into his chest, he lightly rubbed his back as Newt tightly held onto Thomas' arm.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry," Newt apologized over and over.

"Newt it's fine, you're awake now, I'm here," Thomas whispered as he moved his hand up to stroke Newt's hair.

"It's not fair Tommy, I didn't do anything wrong I promise!" Newt's grip on Thomas' bicep tightened.

Thomas kept holding him till Newt's breathing slowed to a normal rate, it took awhile but it was easier with Thomas there.

"Newt, what was your dream about," Thomas let go of Newt so he could look at his face.

"It was something that happened to me a long time ago," Newt looked down, "Tommy, I'm really sorry. It's been a year since I've had the dream."

"Don't apologize," Thomas smiled, "if you wanna tell me about it, you can."

"I've never told anyone before," Newt looked up to meet Thomas' gaze.

"It's okay, you don't have..."

"I want to," Newt cut him off and took a deep breath, "These kids at school, they thought I kissed his girlfriend but I promise she came onto me. I pushed her off and she told everyone it was my fault because she didn't want to admit rejection. After school let out, I stayed after to finish something and they tied a shirt over my face and tried to drag me to the pool. They were gonna hold me under Tommy, I got scared and fought back and they pushed me down the stairs. I couldn't see and my leg snapped. I got a concussion too, I was so scared," Newt shook his head as his eyes filled up with fresh tears.

"Don't cry," Thomas wiped Newt's cheeks with his thumbs, "that's nothing to be ashamed of."

Newt took a deep breath and weakly smiled, "you really are the best Tommy."

"Sorry for waking you up at," he looked at the small digital clock, "1am."

"I'll just go over to Minho's bed and go back to sleep."

Newt started to get up but Thomas' grabbed his wrist, "you think after that little incident I'm gonna let you sleep by yourself," Thomas shook his head.

"Okay," Newt said softly and crawled back next to Thomas. The bed was small so they were almost touching. Newt's heart was beating extremely fast, Thomas was going to be the death of him

In the morning Newt woke up on the floor and Thomas was sprawled across the entire bed

Newtmas feels, I'm probably gonna update this again tonight because I'm in the mood for this fanfiction. Comment if you liked thisssss! Vote! Thx for reading...you should also ready my Newtmas one shots bc you can never have to much Newtmas!