I hate you, George Weasley

I ran out of the Gryffindor common room in nothing but silky gray striped pajama bottoms and a crimson tide sweatshirt. I swear, if I have to listen to Tara or Ginny say one more thing about how wonderful and sweet their boyfriends are, I'll kill them. I headed off in the direction of the Hufflepuff common room to talk to Lainey before someone else did. I pulled my still wet, curly brown hair into a bun thing and walked into a wall.

"Ow!" I said aloud, falling on my rear.

"Look, mate!" someone said.

"Ginny's best friend?" someone else continued.

"Nowhere near the correct common room,"

"At this time of night?"

If you didn't know who these two were, you'd have to be incredibly dense. My face darkened in color as I looked at two of the most handsome boys in hogwarts. No, I can't tell them apart. But that really doesn't stop me from fancying them. The Weasley twins stood in front of me, grinning from ear to ear as they helped me up. I don't really care that they are three years older than me, and are in their seventh year at Hogwarts, I still wouldn't mind finding a broom closet with one of them. Or even better; both of them.

"So tell us," continued...Fred?

"Were you out snogging?"

"Stealing something?"

"Sneaking into Hogsmeade?"

"Or going to see that dashing ravenclaw bloke we all know you love?"

"No," I almost shouted because they had reached a sensitive subject. Matthew Simmons was NOT to know I stalked him.

"Touchy much?" the one on the left said.

"Leave me alone," I said, dragging out the on, in my southern drawl.

I tried to step around them but they stepped in front of me. I sighed over dramatically, and glared at them.

"Stop being rude." I said, after a few seconds of glaring, and I had to say something, because the way they were standing reminded me remotely of how Andrew And I once were, before he had past away.

"Didn't know you were so sensitive,"

"Yeah , We'll be sure to leave you alone next time, love."

They stepped aside, and let me pass, but I could feel their stares on my back as I hurried to the hufflepuff common room, because it was after hours.

Andrew had been my bestfriend, and brother. It had always been that way. No, we weren't twins, but triplets. It was Katie, Andrew, and Macy. Macy, my sister whom I strongly disliked; and I was sure the feelings were mutual. Andrew had cancer, and died when I was only 10. That was only 4 years ago, and at times it was as If the memories I tried so hard to suppress just came back. I'm the first of my family to come to hogwarts, the than my God brother Jace, who was a year above me. My parents thought it would be good to come here, and get away from my depression. It actually worked, and that's where I met my best friends, Lainey, Ginny, and Tara. (though she's rather iffy at times) I'm one of the first of my family to come to Hogwarts, unless you're counting God brothers. Jace, who knew every secret about me, (or, so he likes to think) was only a year above me. He was in Gryffindor, like me.

It turns out, when I finally got to Lainey and told her how I was tired of being a loner, she called me a 'Insufferable ingrate who should be happy for her friends.' it made me wonder what made her so crabby. I know it CERTAINLY doesn't have anything to do with eating her steak at dinner.

Wink, wink.

And thats why I am currently sitting on Jace, as he sits in the common room. I shoved a pretzel in my mouth, and swallowed it, but I choked and had to spit it out.

"You're disgusting." Jace told me.

"You smell good,"

"Are you sick?"

"Do I look sick to you,?" I asked him.

"Nah, just wondering why you spit out a glob of pretzel in front of guys you fancy." he muttered in my ear, causing me to roll out of the chair choking.

My face flushed red as I looked around and saw that Fred, George, and Lee (Digging the dreads, man) staring at me with concern. At least I think it was concern. Alicia Spinnet, who was the only other one in this room, hardly blinked an eye, because she was working on an essay from umbridge, the old toad.

"Darn, you could've told me."

He shrugged, and threw a red vine at me, before walking up to his dormitory.

Psh, some people are just RUDE.

(A/N) ok, just something I put together. Kind of sketchy... But still, thanks for reading down to here. Or for just clicking on it. Please review, bla bla bla. I don't want to bore you, so I'll try to continue my story either tomorrow or wednsday. Let me know what you think.

Disclaimer: anything you recognize is obviously J.K. Rowlings beautiful piece of work and imagination.