Chapter Five: Proposition

Sophie's P.o.v

I can't take it anymore! I've been here alone for who knows how long. Same walls, same bed, same everything. The only time the door opens is when they bring in my food, and even then the girl doesn't say anything, just glares at me any chance she gets. She just brings in the food and heads out the way she came. I can't even tell if it's either moring or night, I'm going crazy by the minute. If I don't get out soon I'll have to be put in a mental asylum and that won't be pretty.

I pace back and forth pulling my hair like a madman. Escaping is out of the question, tried that and I failed. To think I almost got raped brings cold shivers down my spine. What else can I do? I can't be stuck inside this room forever. The bathroom also has no window, it's like this room is made perfectly for me, for the captive. I don't even have my phone with me, I don't even know where it could be. Atleast then I could of made a few phone calls and get out of this mess.

Oh God help me, I don't want to be here. Hasn't anyone noticed I'm gone?

'No one even knows you here' my conscious says. True, I could be dead and no one will ever know. I should have never come to New York. I should have just stayed back in my home town. Atleast there I know I would be safe. I wouldn't have to worry about some killers capturing me and bringing me to some sort of house or whatever this place is -which is extremely huge.

I go sit on the bed and look at the wall. Couldn't they have atleast put something to entertain me? A book? Or maybe a tv? Just something to make time pass by less painful.

I look up when I hear the keys jingle outside before the knob turns. I'm comes the girl who brings my food. The dress tight over her small frame, barely making it to her mid thigh. Her blonde hair up in a bun. A scowl present on her face every time she sees me. I don't know what crawled up her ass and died in there, but every time she sees me she has to make the same scowl. Unless her face is permanently like that, but I'm not sure since that's the only expression I see her with.

She sets the tray down on the drawer and leaves through the door, but not before she glares at my direction. I just roll my eyes and walk over to the tray. I look down at the tray and frown, eggs again. I shouldn't even be complaining, atleast I'm not down there in the basement, I am all good.

I eat my small portion of food and gulp down my water. Atleast they aren't staving me or beating me. after what I had saw down in the basement I thought I would be tortured to death, in a way I'm glad that, that isn't happening, but another part of me is thinking that this is only temporarily, one wrong move and I'll end up there all bruised.

The more thought of it the more I got tired. My eyelids feel heavy against my eyes. Douglas Lee got up and turned off the lights and crawled back into bed. My eyes open and close until they no longer opened and I was asleep.

************

Loud banging against the door woke me up. I agryily open my eyes ready to kill whoever was disturbing my sleep. "What" I yell, making sure they know I'm mad. I can hear a low chuckle through the otherside, I wouldn't find this funny if I were you.

"Get dressed, Vincent wants to see you" who the fuck is vincent? I just groan and get of the bed. Who ever this is Vincent guy is, he better have a good reason for waking me up this early. I walk into to the restroom and look at my reflection, geez no wonder that girl was glaring, I look hidious. I splash water on my face and change into clothes that are here. My hair looks like a hot mess, I need a brush, but since I don't have one I try to run my hair through it. Fuck that hurts, I just leave my hair alone and walk to the door. I knock on it, the keys unlock it and there is Christian looking at me with an arched eyebrow.