Nobody cares

Katniss POV

I wake up to staring at a camera. What's going on? then I realise, i'm on TV. All of panem will watch me scream in pain. Wonderful (sigh) at the moment I don't know if Peeta really loves me but I think he does and the capitol is tricking me.

Snow: So, Mrs. Mellark. You finally decide to join us

Katniss: Well, maybe if you didn't knock me out I would've woken up a long time ago. But who cares.

Snow: Do you know where we are

Katniss: (sigh) I think...i'm in hell. Oh and one other thing don't call me Mrs. Mellark

Snow: And why not

Katniss: Cause you don't deserve to that's why

A tear comes down my face.

Snow: Why don't we get started then shall we

Katniss: Whatever, I don't give a damn anymore

Snow: And whys that?

Katniss: Cause I know no one is coming for me and the sooner I die the better (tears slipping down my face as I talk)

Snow: Oh come on girl on fire, i'm sure they'll come]

I just nod and say "why so you can capture them to, no one cares about me, easiest choice I guess after everything I've done"

Snow: Touching, now I think we should start with the whip

Katniss: (sigh) fine go ahead

The whip lashes across my body 20 times and each one give me a shriek of pain. Bloody is trickling down my body."uurrgghh"

Katniss: You know if I ever get out of here, there's gunna be a bullet through you brain when i'm done with you (full of rage but still tears falling down my face)

Snow: Miss Everdeen your never leaving now I think my special toy is in order don't you

Katniss: and what's that? (looking up)

Snow: This (Shooting a bullet twice through my shoulder)

The bullets only make it about an inch or two through my body but the pain is just too great. After 1 minute of crying I black out and taken back to my cell.

Peeta POV

She really thinks we've abandoned her. To be honest I cant blame her. Its been 3 months. Its like she's given up on everything even prim. Before I can speak Haymitch speaks. "We are going after her today! Don't you dare stop us, she's dying and she think we've abandoned her" coin reply's but in an angry tone "Fine, but finnick and Peeta have to stay here". Everyone agrees to the term.

Their leaving in a few hours and tomorrow I'll get to see my love again.

Annie POV (Katniss comes in lifeless)

"Katniss!!" Her body's thrown in. She's dying "Johanna. She's barely there". Me and Johanna huddle around her trying to keep her comfortable. I don't want to lose her, she's like a sister I never had. And I think Johanna feels the same way too.