Decisions

Hey guys, ok so this chapter starts of with Katniss's POV, at the Capitol. Copyright notice on the first and second page... Starts with Katniss POV

Today is like any other day but today is slightly different. It's nearly time for my gut renching interview. I don't know what to do. Should I follow what Snow says? but then that could mean there's no hope for the rebels to win the war. Or my only other alternative is to tell the truth. The truth about everything, the capitol, what they have done to me and maybe even some secrets I picked up along the way. However if I told the truth I would be beaten and whipped and god know what for hours on end.

2 hours later...

I wake up after passing out from a whipping session and two, no three peacekeepers come and take me away. I know its time to get ready for my interview. I'm dragged up 3 flights of stair and 5 different doors till I reached my destination. I walk in and nearly pass out at the sight of someone I love and he's alive. He's actually alive.

So, sorry this chapter is so short but I will be starting the next one when this is posted. Who can this someone be, think.. i'm sure you'll get it but just in case. YEY... Follow, vote and let me know if you have any questions..