Punishments

Hey, everyone so this is my next chapter it took a while cause i'm not completely sure what to write but I know what i'm going to add to it, Here you go, enjoy...

Peeta POV

She really does love me, its true and I fear Snow will hurt her beyond repair. Prim and Katniss's mother couldn't stop crying when they saw the marks on her back. They've been whipping her and from what I can tell even burning her as well. Fire against fire. Now what will they do to her?

During that whole interview I could tell she was scared. When she told the whole of panem her true feelings for me and the rebellion she was becoming scared to death. She kept looking behind her back knowing they were going to come to her and beat her to a bloody pulp. 'I'm so sorry Katniss, I wish they had taken me instead of you. I'll do everything in my power to bring you home'

As soon as the TV was turned black, I stood up and started saying in a very loud tone so everyone could hear. "We have to get her out of there...now!" Everyone knew what I was going to say but Coin stood up and said with no emotion "I'm sorry Mr. Mellark but we just don't have the man power right now and even if we did we still don't know where she's kept captive". Before she could finish Haymitch butted in and said "How could you say that!? They'll brutally punish her for the things she just said". With a stern voice she replied "Mr. Mellark...Mr. Abernathy. I know and agree with you that we need her out of that place...but we just cant right now, our spies still don't know where she is being held. Once we know of her location we can go get her. If I send people in now it'll e a blood bath and i'm sure Katniss wouldn't want that". It's true everything she said but I still need to do something to help her, i'm not letting the love of my life go without a fight.

Katniss POV (walking of the stage)

I'm so scared right now. I just gave away any hope of surviving. By the end I'll wish I was dead then and there. I just got of the stage and I smell the putrefying blood and roses. Snow. Before I can even get a breath out he's pinning me on the wall by the throat. With every second my breathing gets stopped. Still holding me he shouts out "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT I TOLD YOU TO DO EXACTLY WHAT I SAID. GOT ANYTHING TO SAY!!!" I reply with a weak breathless tone "I felt right and I changed my mind, get over it and get a life" With that he knocks me out with his fist against my head.

I feel a strong light coming from somewhere and my hands and feet are attached to a wooden oak chair. I'm slowly regaining my vision but I already have my other senses up and running. The smell indicates that snow is still in my presence which is terribly disturbing.

Snow: Well, well. Katniss Mellark is awake...

Katniss: Don't you dare call me that! You don't deserve to.

Snow: Oh come on Katniss, you know I can do whatever I want whether its calling you by your married name or killing your little sister. What was her name again prim.

Katniss: (I start to struggle in my restraints) "Don't you dare hurt her! Hurt me ill do whatever you want just leave my loved one out of this!

Snow: Fine, as you wish... for now but until then I think ill let my slaves have a bit of fun with you. Oooo lets see we have a whip, lovely. A flames, fighting fire with fire marvellous, A syringe filled with a chemical that plays with you nerves and believe me you'll be screaming like hell during it. Lastly we have your friends tracker jackers. You remember them don't you they make your memories a living hell, this is my favourite and I think we'll be using them quite often....Anyway I have to go do president stuff. Good luck.

Tears kept coming down my face while he talked, there's no getting away from this. By the end I wont even look human anymore, hopefully ill be dead.

Ok. so this is I think the end of chapter 5. I hope you enjoyed it and the next chapter should be up by tomorrow. What will happen to Katniss and will there be anymore surprises?