Chapter 13

I sat on my bed, trying to forget what I have seen. I tried to think of Jason and me instead. I did and I couldn’t stop smiling. Just the feeling of his hands running along my skin and his lips against mine made me like him more. His smile, this sparkle in his eyes, his laugh, he seemed totally perfect in every way. It made me feel so glad that I was with him. Jason Baker was the one thing that has made me happy since Ally’s death. He might just be the guy I want to spend the rest of my life with. It was too bad I was leaving for Sydney soon. Maybe I should convince my parents to move here. I could be with Jason forever.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard someone knocking. I called out for them to enter. Lisa entered the room, closing the door behind her.

“I can’t believe you just walked in on us, Tori,” she said as she walked over to me. She sounded like she was angry and also a bit of embarrassment was mixed into her tone.

“I’m sorry, Lisa,” I apologised. “I didn’t know Noah Jay was in there with you. I heard you moaning and I thought maybe you were hurt or something. I didn’t know you were having sex.”

“Yeah, well in the future if you hear someone moaning in the bedroom,” she said as she sat down beside me, “just keep walking and don’t open the door.”

“Yeah, I will keep that in the mind. So I guess you guys decided to finally do it?”

 Lisa smiled as she nodded. “Yeah, we have been talking about doing it. I told him how you caught us almost doing it at the party. So we decided that today would be the day we would do it. I’m glad we did. It was totally awesome.”

I thought about Jason and me. “Yeah, it was totally awesome.”

“What?” Lisa gave me a weird look.

I suddenly realised what I had just said. Oh crap. Lisa is going to read my mind and know what I did with Jason. I can lie all I want but I know she is going to find out.

“How would you know what I did with Noah Jay was awesome?” Lisa asked me. “You didn’t screw him behind my back did you?”

I glanced up at her. “No! Why would I do that for?”

“Then how would you know if it was awesome? You’re a virgin, Tori. You can only dream what it must feel like.”

I blushed and then turned away from my cousin. How on earth am I going to tell her that I’m no longer a virgin and that I had lost my virginity with Jason? She was going to kill me. I just know she will.

“Oh my goodness, which brother did you screwed?”

I didn’t answer her. I was afraid to tell her.

“Tori, answer me,” Lisa said through her teeth. She sounded mad. She was going to kill me. “Which brother did you have sex with?”

“Jason. I slept with Jason.” I looked at Lisa. “I told Trevor I was breaking up with him and as soon as Jason and I got home, that’s when we did it.”

Lisa held her hand up at me and slapped me hard across the face.

I rubbed my face. “Ow! Why did you do that for, Lisa?”

“You know exactly why I did it. I told you to stay away from Jason and Trevor, and you didn’t. You screwed Jason, Tori. You screwed him. It’s the most stupid thing you could have ever done.”

“Hey, don’t judge me. You screwed Noah Jay. You’re stupid yourself, Lisa.”

“No, I’m not, Tori. Noah Jay isn’t using me like Jason and Trevor are.”