twenty six

That night, I went to bed without even seeing Christian once. He never entered the bedroom, in fact, when I woke up he was still gone. The red sheets hadn't been moved or ruffled, apart from myself. His side of the bed was as neat as it was yesterday.

I hung out with a few of the pups in the morning. Not once did I step a foot outside. If I want to do things right, I'm gonna play his game for now.

One little boy, Trevon, played with a little action figure of Hulk while another one, James, pretended that Iron Man was fighting him. I sat on the armchair behind them, watching as they battled each other.

Other women, who I presume are the two boys' mothers, whispered quietly on the other side, even though I could hear most of it.

"What's wrong with her?" One asked.

"I don't know. Maybe it has something to do with the attack." The blonde replied.

"Maybe it's the alpha?" The brunette suggested.

"With a devil like Alpha Bade, I'm sure there's always something up with them."

You have no idea lady.

Mario and Nancy have both passed by me a couple times, both checking on me. I'm pretty sure Mario is supposed to be watching me, though he's trying to make it sort of discreet. Kinda failing though, buddy.

Nancy and I just exchange small conversation. The usual "How was your day?"and "Fine, how about yours?"

It's been boring. And with all the Bella and rogue drama, my mind is a mess. Static just seems to fly everywhere, and every time I try to process something, my brain just stops. I can't think anymore. I just want the answers.

The day flew by fast, most of it just me on my phone or watching television. Again, I tried contacting my family to see if they knew anything, but nobody ever replies. It's like they don't even know how to work a phone. Stupid cavemen they are.

Dinner rolled around and I ate with a couple other families in a large dining room. Compared to the one Christian has just for him, this one could seat about half the pack, and even that's a lot. But tonight, only a couple of families showed, so I decided that I would actually try to engage with my pack. Damn I'm a really bad luna.

"Hi Luna," One girl addressed me. She had a toothy grin, one tooth missing on the bottom, and chestnut colored pigtails. Her big green eyes were ones to envy, especially since they contrasted so well with her hair.

"Hey," I smiled. "What's your name?" She smiled bigger.

"Hannah." I smiled again at her.

"Well, Hannah, do you want to come eat with me? Because I think my stomach is-"

At that moment, I faked a stomach rumbling noise under my breath, making it sound like a giant monster in the pit of my stomach.

"I think the monster in your tummy is hungry!" Hannah laughed, throwing her tiny head back in joy. I chuckled as her tiny pigtails bobbed up and down.

"C'mon," I laughed, taking her hand and leading her toward the dining table. There was a head chair, no doubt Christian's. The chair was extravagant, compared to the long benches on either side of the long, wooden table.

I took a seat right next to the chair, helping Hannah sit next to me as a full three meal course was served to the four families and me. And if I had to say something, it was delicious!

|||

Under the covers of my bed, I still couldn't seem to sleep. So many thoughts, unanswered questions and problems that I'm not willing to face are lodged in the side of my brain, and I don't know what to do.