seven

The car ride was quiet and long, about three and a half hours away. I ignored Christian the whole time, either playing random games on my phone or staring out the window and watching divergent cars pass.

When we finally reached Bade land, I shifted uncomfortably, I didn't like the odd sense of welcome I was feeling, the fact that Evangeline and my mind think that this is home is bothering me.

"We're here," he muttered, yanking the key out and sliding out of the car. There were barely any people out, and they just stared in confusion. Yep, I'm back.

Exiting the car, I watched Christian lug my bags through the front door, passing more people as we walked up the stairs. Do they seriously not know about me yet? I would've expected at least Mario to tell some people. He seemed to understand that when Christian said that he could handle this, he actually meant 'get out she's mine'. Yeah, such a truthful man.

We stopped in front of a dark brown door, one that was drenched in his scent.

"I'm not sleeping with you." I declared, stepping back from the door.

"Of course you are, where else would you sleep?" He growled, setting the two bags down and facing me. His towering height didn't intimidate me at all, though he seemed to believe it would.

"The prison." I spat, glaring at his annoyed face. He seriously thought I would sleep in the same bed as him? After what this bastard did to me? He's funny!

Sighing frustratedly, he picked up the backs and walked to another door at the end of the hallway. It must be some type of guest room or something, at least that's going for me.

When the door opened, I gasped quietly. The room itself was beautiful, being at least three times bigger than my old one. The walls were painted a cream color with dark brown flooring and doors. A giant bed with white sheets and brown and gold pillows sat in the center, and on the left side of the room there was a window seat. There were also two doors on the right, spaced quite a distance from each other.

Christian stepped in like it was any other day, setting the suitcases by the edge of the bed and turning around to face me.

"Is this fine, your majesty?" He smirked, raising his arms and gesturing to the majestic room.

I merely rolled my eyes and moved to the two doors. One of the doors on the right side of the room was a giant bathroom with a state of the art shower and a bathtub so big it could be mistaken for a hot tub. The next door was a very  big walk in closet. There is absolutely no way I can fill this thing up with just two suitcases of clothes, and that's saying a lot.

"Dinners in two hours." And with that, he stepped out, leaving me alone to unpack.

|||

Almost three and a half hours later, I sat on my bed, scrolling through my phone. I had at least two hundred messages from Lucas and Hayley alone, and numerous calls from Gabriel and Amy.

Christian had told me about an hour ago to come downstairs, but I just ignored him. Then, thirty minutes later, he came up again, and after no reply, he left, no doubt angry as hell. He slammed the door behind him, and I could've sworn the house shook, because I know my whole body shook. I had locked the door after that, doing random things on my phone and listening to the annoying pounding on the door.

"Alena open the damn door!" Christian shouted, banging his fists on the door a couple of times.

I'm hungry!  Evangeline cried loudly.

Too bad wolfy. This is your fault, now you get to pay for it.

"Alena!" He growled.

Ok, this is getting annoying. Can't this guy take a hint? I don't want to eat and I don't want to be near him. Simple facts that can't get through the this idiot's thick head.

"Go away!" I groaned, flopping over on the bed and burying my face in the soft fabric of the pillows.

"I swear if you don't come out right now I'll-"

"You'll what? Go makeout with some other girl?" I heard a frustrated sigh.

"I will if I have to!" I scoffed. Does he really think that will make me want to come out!

"Then go screw some slut! See if I care!"

"Fine!" He yelled.

"Fine!" I called back, glaring at the dark door.

Hard footsteps sounded, getting quieter and quieter with each step until it was silent yet again.

Honestly, I couldn't care less if he kissed another girl. I mean, he has no problem with it, and I'd expect he wouldn't want to pass up an opportunity to piss me off.

But then again, maybe I do care.