chapter13

My hands felt sweaty,I was so nervous the other bands seemed to be so confident I felt mine sipping away. I wrote the song with Angelo and we practiced it,my thought got interrupted by the vice if the man with microphone.
"Well that was quite a show, can you all welcome team passion of music on stage and by the way I like the bands name" the crowd clapped, I walked next to Angelo on stage with my guitar, I took a feel breath and started singing "dark night, shining stars glistering in the night.. Ooh.." Then Angelo began
" the breeze us blowing, seems a storm is coming, the trees a dancing to the tune of the birds"
"I'm not scared cause you're here for me.."
"For you..oohh..yeah don't be afraid I'm gonna stay, I'm gonna catch you if you fall" then my turn came "I don't want you leaving so don't think of it...you stole my heart.."
"Take my hand, never let go if I'm gonna fly then you're coming too.." We sang together "this is real,I'm not gonna give up.. Ooh never..you're the light in my dark,the shining light I wanna keep forever.."
"Forever oohh!!"
"Take my hand, never let go, if I'm gonna fly then you're coming too!"
"Coming too..hh..yeahhh..." With that I hit the last strings of my guitar, the crowed clapped wildly, I stared in awe this felt great, this is my future..
"That was truly impressive, prepare for the last round" the man at the speaker said and with that we got off stage.
"Ava..can I have a moment with you?" Angelo asked and I nodded, then he lead me to the dressing room "Ava..this is the most unromantic way to confess to a girl but I just had to do it now..Ava..I like you" Angelo said looking at me with so much intensity in his eyes, I smiled back "I like you too" his eyes widened and he smacked his forehead "I said the wrong thing" he mumbled to himself, "that's not how I meant it, Ava ever since the first time you said and I quote 'then might as well leave without been told' I fell in love with you, I didn't know exactly what I felt but singing on stage with you made me realize my feelings for you, I'll be with you through the worst and through the best,I wanna be with you till we are old and grey, I wanna hear you tell me how I should not eat unhealthy food when we are old,words can't describe how I feel, I can't stop thinking of you..I'm a singer and a writer, do you want me to write a song or a poem for me to express it to you? Will you be my girlfriend no scratch that,will you marry me?because dating is just a waste of time,Ava I want you to know, your happiness is my happiness, your pain is my pain your-" "save some for the vows, don't wanna lose your words before we reach the alter now do we?" I said teasingly although tears filled my eyes, it took him like five to ten minutes before it registered to him "I..is that a yes?" He said stunned, I smiled and placed my hands on his shoulders pulling him into a kiss,his eyes widened and he kissed me back,I pulled away a little breathless and stared into his eyes "how can I not love you?my love for you..is undeniable"
***
Yooooooo!!!!!! So how is it!?  I love it esp her reply,do you? Don't forget to vote,share and comment
Thanks
-tima