charter 4

I blinked and looked around me "did I invite you to seat with me?" I asked "nope" he replied I nodded "then without been told you might as well leave" he chuckled "feisty one huh? I like that" he said smirking at me although he seemed amused "never asked you to like..whatever it is that you like" before he could reply my order came "thank you" I nodded at the waiter who then turned to the guy and mouthed something making him grin.
"She said not to bother you but its impossible besides I'm bored"
I rolled my eyes at him but he didn't seem to bother like other people "the names Angelo by the way" "i never asked your name" I said curtly and he ignored my rudeness again "so your name?" I gave him a look that said 'you seriously dont expect me to tell  you,do you?' And he got my message  then shrugged "so?" I sigh "Ava" he whistled "Ava" he mumbled and nodded "nice" he said grinning and I nodded with a thanks,he looked at my food "geez too healthy.." He shuddered "I know what's good for my health" I said and began eating he rolled his eyes saying stuffs about not being fun under his breath. "So...what are you doing here because I've never seen you around here" I asked "ohh so she talks when not spoken to.." I sigh "nevermind " "woah woah there captain cold I'm just teasing you.." He said with a smile "my aunt works here and I just moved in" I just nodded and he groaned "cmon I'm new here,a friend would be nice, so how old are you?" "19" he smiled "I'm 20" "I never asked" he grinned "you did...here" he said taping his temple with his finger "so what do you do?" He asked "I'm an architect and a doctor" "wow..you must be a busy lady" "yes and you?"" Music is my passion " he said with intense emotion probably love which made me smile "and she smiles" he said grinning I rolled my eye but I didn't stop smiling "so can I have your number?to keep in touch"  I shrugged might as well have fun, I removed a note pad and gave him my number after writing it down for him, he smiled genuinely at me and for a moment we stared into each others eyes saying nothing my mind was blank not knowing what to say, he cleared his throat and blinked furiously "um thanks I've got to go...." And with that he ran off, I paid for my dinner and walked to the car,then drove home, what a hectic day and atleast something new.
******
Hey its me, how are y'all
Well I hope you like it, don't worry it gets better, please be patient.
Please don't forget to vote,share and comment.
-tima