chapter 11

I fluttered my eyes open and I saw Angelo's sleeping face, my eyes widened as flashes of last night entered my head,he was breathing normally, his eyes locked peacefully. But something was missing I looked at the time and saw it was six in the morning, I didn't have nightmare which was rare,I watched his features, he moved a bit and I felt his hand around my waist, I closed my eyes snuggling close to him enjoying the warmth radiating from his body and sighed contently.
I opened my eyes again and met his striking  green eyes we stared into each others eyes enjoying the silence, my stomach growled breaking the silence, I felt my face get warm and pressed my face in my pillow, I heard him chuckle "hungry are we?" He said amused and sat up stretching "I'll go get breakfast, then we'll plan the rest after" and with that he left ,I sigh and curled up in the bed, I felt depressed but I didn't know why.
***
I opened my eyes shaking and sweating, I had my nightmare again and here I thought I was free from it, I felt tears run down my face as I remembered my parent I missed them so much it hurts.
   The door opened and he walked in "Ava..? Ava are you OK? W..what happened?" He ran towards me, electric jolts ran through me as his skin brushed against mine as he pulled me into a hug. "Shh..its OK..you'll be OK...no matter what is bothering you, I'm here for you OK?" "I..I..Angelo.." I couldn't talk, I wanted to tell him but I couldn't stop crying "shhh...its ok..." He said whispering soothing words after a few mins I pulled away "do..do you want to talk?" He asked,I took in deep breath and nodded cleaning my tears and got out of bed then sat on the floor, he followed my style and sat next to me "it is long .." "We have time, wanna eat first?" He asked and I nodded,then there was a knock on the door. Angelo got up and opened it then brought in food with a smile he said "room service".
~ ~ ~
" when I was six years old I had the happiest family, I was the only child of my parent, one day we were shopping when the mall got attacked by robbers, there was chaos everywhere in panic I lost my parent, I began crying and panicking as I looked for them I was calling out to them when I heard gunshots and I turned just to see my father in the pool of his blood and my mum told me to run then she gave me this (I showed him their two rings and her necklace,I sniffed as I stared at them)one ring for each of them and her necklace, she told me run ..I ran as fast as I could and they..they killed her I ran towards the road and turn as I saw her body fall on my dads then a car hit me, the family of the man that hit me took me in,they were nice and kind but the wife and children died in an accident meanwhile the father died due to heart failure I was just twelve years old by then so I was sent to his relatives since he pretty much adopted me that's the family you met, they are not the most nicest people around.."I paused sighing and stared at my left hand,at the faded scars "those were done when I was thirteen to sixteen,I didn't intend to commit suicide or anything I just wanted relief but it took a while before I could stop it all together.." I finished with a sad smile, he closed his eyes and leaned against the wall and I did the same "well that's the longest I've heard you speak and it isn't singing" that was all he said,I chuckled "really?that's what you say,very funny Angelo" "well I try thank you..thank you for trusting me" I smiled at him "now its your turn to trust me, tell me about you" "me?what's there to tell?" "Oh please Angelo, you think I don't notice how you zone out or how you ignored my rudeness and how you-" "OK...OK I get it" " you know, they are different ways of how people handle their past.." "I know.. Okay my mum died and my dad got married again, I was the only child and I got pissed off that he could easily forget mum, i got addicted to drugs at the age of 14, I was the typical bad boy who falls for the good girl or should I say nerd, she.. She..died of cancer.." He said the last part softly. "I'm so sorry.." I said and hugged him, he hugged me back "we both have someone we loved that died.." I said sighing then we pulled away "Ava wanna start a new life with me? Were we can be who we really are meant to be?" I looked at him and smiled " yes...no retreat, no surrender " "Ava did you just quote that from book of life?" He asked shocked and I grinned I have a life ya know" and he laughed "let's start again and be who we want to be" I said and he grinned "that's my girl"
***
Hello dear readers, how was it? I hope you liked it, don't forget to vote,share and comment, and by the way the book is about to end so yeah...I hope you check out my new book betrayal :)
-tima