chapter 5

I woke up blinking rapidly, sweating furiously and gasping for air, same old same old,same time same routine I grabbed my phone to check the time even though I already knew it. I had a new message which was send at 11:10pm.
"Hey its Angelo, this is my number I had a great time tonight hope you did oh well good night, sleep tight, sweet dreams"
I cringed at the last part the irony..
"Hey Angelo, thanks you too" I send the message and went to have a bath after 50mins I came out if the bathroom with towel wrapped around my body then I changed into a shirt and jeans and I let my hair down, put on make up to hide the bags under my eyes,then I put on my two rings and necklace. I heard a noise from my phone indicating I had a new message.
"Woah Ava what are you doing up by 2?!"
"I could ask you the same"
"Geez I asked first besides I couldn't sleep so I went to party you?"
"Same"
"And her text are as short as her words"
I rolled my eyes at that and walked to my study to get some work done
"I have work to do,bye"
And with that last message I got to work.
***
After packing up I called it a day, I decided to go eat at the restaurant, after 15mins or so, Angelo appeared in front of me while I was eating "hey Ava" "hey" I looked to find him staring at me weirdly "what?" I asked "nothing,nice dress by the way" I shrugged "thanks" "so wanna hang out?" He asked "were to?" "I don't know, a club nearby or my place or your place" "my place" I decided after a thinking about it.
***
Days went on, I hanged with Angelo a lot, getting to know few crazy stuffs
"Hey!" I turned to see Angelo run towards with his arms wide open expecting a hug, I put my hand in front of him "no,no hugs" I said "Angelo! how many times did I tell you not to run around in my restaurant?!" "Sorry aunty" he said with a sheepish grin and turn to me pouting "you are no fun" which made me smile in response "anyways I gotta show you something, hurry up, come" he said almost bouncing with excitement "okay okay" i said as he grabbed my hand and ran towards the exit "but I didn't pay!" "Yes yes I know, you will later" he said grinning "race you there!" He yelled as he hopped on his motorbike "were?" "My place" and with that he speed away before I got to my car "cheater!" I yelled after him not sure if he heard, then got to my car and drove to his apartment.
"So what is it?"
"I got a new guitar!" He said excitedly making me laugh at his weird dance.
"Great sing for me" I said and he grinned "sure"
***
Angelo's guitar is up there if you can see it, so how was it? Please comment and vote thanks.
-Tima