Places for Improvment

APHMAU's POV:
Lucinda had just given up on keeping that ray of light alive, and she didn't look too good. I started towards her, and I saw she looked lightheaded. But I was still far away when she fainted. I froze, as did everyone else. She fell and fell, and we were high up. I zip towards her, as fast as I could, which was not that fast. Everyone else was still behind me, and I realized that Kawaii Chan was still on the ground! No, she couldn't catch her, but she had new magiks.... But levitation was far from her magiks category. I flew directly down, racing towards Lucinda as fast as I could. We got closer and closer to the ground, and I was barely gaining on her falling body. We were just inches from the ground when I shout, "NO!" I flew faster than ever, arm stretched out, there was a quick flash, and when it ended, I was hovering there, in front of Lucinda's hovering body just a few inches from the ground. I gave a sigh of relief, and then I realize that makes me really tired, and that I was holding her with magiks. I gently drop her down in the grass that still had morning dew in it, and I lean up against the tree. I fell asleep, because I was that tired.

JEFFORY's POV:
Aphmau was the closest to Lucinda, but not close enough. We were right behind her, trying to catch up. No, no, NO!!! Lucinda could not die!!! It would be all my fault... I helped her get up here in he first place... I flew even faster. Someone had to save her. We were close to the ground now, very close, too close... Aphmau was almost to Lucinda, almost there, her hand was stretched out, and we were just meters from the ground when Aphmau screamed, "NO!!!!!!!" and after that, there was a five second long flash. When it ended, I see Lucinda hovering just a few inches above the ground, and Aphmau just a four feet above her, with her hand outstretched toward Lucinda. She was almost vertical, but her head was pointing to the ground. I hovered there, above it all, everyone else behind me. I gave a sigh of relief when Aphmau set her down on the ground and sit up against a tree. She must be tired, and I was right- right after that, she fell asleep. Kawaii Chan ran out into the clearing after this happened. "APHMAU SENPAI?!" she shouts. "I SAW LUCINDA SAMA! WHY ARE THEY SLEEPING?!" she looked up at me, sad. "What... What happened? I saw Lucinda Sama falling front the sky and Aphmau Senpai chasing her!" "Okay Kawaii Chan... So Aphmau saw Lucinda falling because she was tired from using a spell in the air. So, she chased after her when she passed out and was falling. And right when Lucinda was going to reach the ground, Aphmau found her apparent magiks, and saved Lucinda by levitating her and setting her down. There was a flash, and now she is tired, so she's taking a forest nap... heh." I say, looking over at Aphmau, who is glowing right now. "Oh, thank goodness! So... Aphmau Senpai is glowing because she didn't know she had magiks or did she?" Kawaii Chan said, concerned. "I'm going to guess she didn't know. Why else would she be glowing? She had to have just discovered it." Aaron said, leaning up against the same tree as Aphmau.
                 ~~~~~~~~~~~
KAETLYN's POV:
We took Aphmau and Lucinda home, back in our house. We set them both down on different couches in our living room (we have two), and stood there, silently, until one of them woke up. Lucinda was the first to wake up. She still didn't look 100% awake, but she'll get there. "W-What happened?" she asked while rubbing her head. It must hurt a bit... "Well, you wanted to see how long you could hold a spell and you passed out. We were above the clouds with you. Aphmau tried to catch you, but she didn't. She found out she had magiks, and levitated you right before you hit the ground. She is tired after that, to save you from that impact, so she's kind of taking a nap." I say, just about summing it up. "She... She has magiks? That's cool. So, wait. When is she going to stop glowing...?" Lucinda asks, sitting up. "Well, we aren't sure quite yet, but I'm guessing when she wakes up." Nicole says. "Yeah," Garroth, Laurence, and Dante agree all at the same time. "You guys know it could be a while until she wakes up, right?" Lucinda informs. "Well, I'm not leaving her alone until she wakes up." Laurence says, and Garroth nods. Lucinda laughed after that because Aphmau woke up as they were saying that. She sat up and looked around. "Guys, I think I need to learn how to fly faster," she said, and that made all of us laugh.