Chapter 6: Troy's Party (Part 1)

Hey Guys! How you been doing?

I know, I know I said i'd upload yesterday. But I got busy and didn't have time and i kept messing the chapter up, so i got angry and just gave up for the day. But this chapter is longer than usual so I hope that makes up for me not uploading for more than a week. I promise to try and upload more regularly, so can you forgive me, please? (Pupppy eyes)

I would once again like to thank everyone that fanned, voted, commented and most importantly read my story. I know I keep saying this but I'm really, really thankful and appreciate your support. Thanks to you my story hit top 50 on what's hot this week and i'm over the moon and really glad you guys like it thus far. My uploads should get more frequent these two weeks because I'm currently on break. So yay!

Also i know i said this chapter will be the one where Leah would leave in, bur my original plan did not work out so great (which is why it toook me so long to upload) and i think where it is now going is way better so please be patient I'm building up to that moment. I really want it to be as perfect as possible. I feel really guilty for saying this chapter would be the one and I'm really sorrry. But i promise it coming soon so hang for a little bit longer. 

As always don't forget to vote, comment and fan!

P.S. To the side is a photo of what i imagine Leah's dress would look like. Also I'm taking suggestion for a cast for this story, so if you have any suggestions please let me know. :) 

Xoxo, Carla. 

*************************************************************************

Recap:

Alex sat down on his bed more confused than ever. He vaguely heard the sound of the door closing in the background as all his plans went up in smoke. He was sure of what he was doing before but now he was questioning his decision. Leah did deserve to know. He knew that much. But still he didn’t think he had it in him to give her the real reason. Like he said before what if she decided she didn’t care about any of the danger? He couldn’t reject her again. And he’d have to tell her about Blake too. He didn’t want to put Leah in a position where she was choosing between her brother and him. No it was better the way it is now. Easier for both her and Alex. For everyone.  

*************************************************************************

Chapter 6: Troy's Party (Part 1)

Katie watched as Leah walked besides her, not listening to a thing she was saying. She had been this way for days now and Katie had no idea what was bothering Leah.

“What about we go and roll in grass?”

“Meh. Sure. Why not?” Leah said, without much thought. She had been out of it for the past week. Words ceased to have meaning and just flew past her like the morning wind.

“Leah! What’s got into you? You have not listened to a word I’ve said for days now. Seriously what’s wrong? You’re scaring me.” Katie watched as her words made no sense to Leah at all. There could have been a dinosaur in front of Leah, threatening to eat her and she would have not cared. Katie getting fed up stopped walking, stopping Leah too. Katie put her hands on Leah’s shoulders and shook her hard.

“Snap out of it!” She yelled. Katie watched as a little spark of life appeared in Leah’s huge brown dotted with green eyes. It was nothing compared to the bright spark that Katie always envied in Leah’s carefree eyes. It was like comparing a candle to the sun.