Kidnapped and tortured by a stranger-Re-United **sequel**

Chapter 1 intro

“Lewis-don’t you dare!” I laughed shoving him away

He laughed as he went to throw the paint brush on me again.

Me and Lewis hadn’t long moved out of our homes , no longer than about a week and we were already having fun in our new one , splashing paint at each other  while we renovated .Everything was going well in fact , a little stressful  but we managed.

Max still saw lily almost every day  although I knew Lewis wasn’t happy with it because Will had told him everything about him raping me and pushing his way into my life , my brother  never shuts his mouth even when I can speak for myself. I knew he was overprotective but sometimes too much that it got annoying , but I guess that was brothers for you.

Me and Max I guess you could say have become close friends  although  he still says he has strong feelings for me and is still not dating for that reason. But we weren’t going to last and I knew who I really wanted and that was Lewis. I wasn’t scared of him when he was angry but I was around Max. I found that Max did fill my heart for a while , even though I didn’t allow it since it wasn’t right. But now my heart is more than full with the guy I will love forever and I hoped that Max would accept that.

“You okay?” Lewis asked , breaking me out of my thoughts  so I just glanced over and nodded smiling kindly.

As we continued to paint the living room walls , I noticed Lewis  instantly stopped again , what was it this time.  

But before I knew it the paint brush was thrown out my hands and I was being picked up. “ Lewis?!  What the hell?” I laughed as I was roughly thrown on the couch  while he leant over me. His face full of amusement.

“ What are you thinking about?”  he asked quietly caressing my face.

I sighed as we stared into each others  eyes before I decided to tell him “ I’m just glad that this family is together again and were all happy , me and you are “  I gently smiled

“Me too baby , all that matters to me though is you , I love you , and only you “  Lewis whispered  quickly putting his lips to mine. My body fell weak  against his , this time it felt right .It finally felt normal .

The chapters will be longer trust me , this is just the intro , so don't worry!

comment

vote

tell me what ya think! love ya!